Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:10:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Labour council cuts calculator

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 21, 2019, 11:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

https://action.labour.org.uk/page/content/council-cuts-calculator/

Find out how much your local authority has lost since the Tories were elected. Mine's lost £8.70m across the council since Cameron first came to power.

I haven't put this in the Corbyn thread as it's not Corbyn specific.

Jerzy Bondov

Not working for me, presumably due to swingeing cuts?

Blumf

Not working for me either, and why do they have to make it a marketing spam trap? This is important info, don't fucking hide it!! Just list the fucking councils.

Fambo Number Mive

You can choose not to have your email added to their mailing list.

ToneLa

Oops! We don't have any data for that area, sorry. Try again.

Try again, how, move hoose??

Norton Canes

How are they going to be able to do their accounts if they don't...

baptist

Not doing it. Labour are a shower of cunts, and don't offer any explanation as to how they would have had the money spare to do any different.

bgmnts

Fambo Number Mive

ToneLa

I'm in England... With a Labour Council

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: baptist on March 21, 2019, 11:56:03 AM
Not doing it. Labour are a shower of cunts, and don't offer any explanation as to how they would have had the money spare to do any different.

I think its something like tax rises on higher earners, a rise in corporation tax, a National Investment bank and a cessation of exacting austerity on local government.

It was all in the Manifesto so you can't say you've been offered no explanation.

Lordofthefiles

Fuck my political millinery!!!

£49.28million since 2010.

baptist

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 21, 2019, 12:17:35 PM
I think its something like tax rises on higher earners, a rise in corporation tax, a National Investment bank and a cessation of exacting austerity on local government.

It was all in the Manifesto so you can't say you've been offered no explanation.

Thanks for putting me straight. Like the bible it is so factual and straightforward that I'm surprised with myself that I did not immediately realise that that tome spelled out in clear and unequivocal terms the undeniable truth.

Pingers

Quote from: baptist on March 21, 2019, 08:27:41 PM
Thanks for putting me straight. Like the bible it is so factual and straightforward that I'm surprised with myself that I did not immediately realise that that tome spelled out in clear and unequivocal terms the undeniable truth.

If you can't be arsed then fuck off

idunnosomename

IS TONTY BLAIR BEHIND THESE NEW LABOUR COUNCIL CUTS

canadagoose

QuoteThis calculator has been built for the English local elections. Check out how Scottish Labour are standing up for you.
Thanks Labour, very cool. You could have maybe said that before I typed all my details in.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: canadagoose on March 21, 2019, 09:23:53 PM
Check out how Scottish Labour are standing up for you.

"Are you sure that's wise sir?"

I thought they were trying to win support?

Zetetic

Quote from: canadagoose on March 21, 2019, 09:23:53 PM
Thanks Labour, very cool. You could have maybe said that before I typed all my details in.
Yep - absolute dogshit anti-user design, only built like that to encourage harvesting contact details.

You'd think there might be someone in UK Labour who realises that there might be some mileage in bringing out how devolution doesn't mean that cuts in Westminster have no effect outside of England, but apparently not.