Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:29:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Piers Morgan - Transphobe

Started by Satchmo Distel, March 21, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From the Evening Standard:

QuotePiers Morgan has taken aim at Jameela Jamil after mocking Sam Smith in a gender debate.

The Good Morning Britain presenter, 53, joked he will now identify as the singer to claim royalties after Smith revealed he is non-binary.

Jamil, who conducted the original interview with Smith, slammed "s*** stain" Morgan, accusing him of spreading toxic ideas.

She tweeted: "LOL. Of course England's biggest s*** stain has something mean to say about it. He thinks men who carry babies in a comfortable papoose where they can feel your body heat and pulse, aren't 'manly'. This clown spews constant toxic ideas of 'masculinity'."

Captain Z

Can we have a rule that any time you refer to a news link you just copy and paste the text here so we don't have to support hacky articles/media outlets with clicks?

bgmnts

Can we have a rule that any time Piers Morgan is mentioned we all have to punch ourselves in the face?

Jerzy Bondov

Quite right here it is:
QuotePiers Morgan has taken aim at Jameela Jamil after mocking Sam Smith in a gender debate.

The Good Morning Britain presenter, 53, is a cunt. He's a cunt. Piers Morgan is a cunt.

popcorn

You know how loads of people really like Clarkson? Are there also loads of people who really like Piers Morgan? Who and why?

Chollis

Quote from: popcorn on March 21, 2019, 12:15:54 PM
You know how loads of people really like Clarkson? Are there also loads of people who really like Piers Morgan? Who and why?

Tells it like it is mate. Says what we're all thinking, doesn't he?

bgmnts

If he says what we're all thinking an entire episode of Good Morning Britain should just be him shouting:

YOU'RE A CUNT
YOU'RE A CUNT
YOU'RE A CUNT
YOU'RE A CUNT

Over and over again until he runs out of air.

Captain Z

Quote from: Captain Z on March 21, 2019, 12:11:43 PM
Can we have a rule that any time you refer to a news link you just copy and paste the text here so we don't have to support hacky articles/media outlets with clicks?

I didn't mean that to sound too arsey, it's just really useful and especially so for anything behind a paywall.

Endicott

https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/piers-morgan-left-redfaced-as-he-gets-shown-up-by-schoolboy-who-holds-record-for-pi-to-258-decimal-a4095441.html

QuoteThe Good Morning Britain presenter attempted to brag to schoolboy Charley Thomas by claiming he knew the formula to three decimal places.

After quizzing Thomas on what Pi is, the circumference of a circle, Morgan said: "I knew that, obviously. When I was in school I could do it to about three or four decimal places. It's 3.157...is it?"

A grimacing Thomas looked awkward as Morgan's co-host Susanna Reid corrected him: "Nope its 3.14. Thing is Charley I don't know why we're telling you this."

Reckon there's a reporter there who might be feeling embarrassed as well.

Blumf

Isn't Sam Smith that chain of pubs? It that trans now?

Quote from: bgmnts on March 21, 2019, 12:13:22 PM
Can we have a rule that any time Piers Morgan is mentioned we all have to punch ourselves in the face?

Have edited

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: popcorn on March 21, 2019, 12:15:54 PM

The only thing I like about Clarkson is he once punched Piers Morgan.

Cold Meat Platter

Who would have thought that notorious wanker Piers Morgan might say this?

Alberon

I personally think Piers Morgan should always be described as a second rate Alan Partridge tribute act. If only because it would really piss him off.

biggytitbo

Piers Morgan says these things purely to get loads of attention on twitter.

tookish

Piers Morgan is a hideous transphobic cunt. Unfortunately having him on television spewing his bile serves to embolden and empower your Joe Transphobes who don't have a slot on telly but can bully their trans neighbours or slam people on Twitter, or lobby local schools to stop teaching LGBT issues. Which is the situation we're in now. And it's only going to get worse, I firmly believe we are heading for a second Section 28 if things don't change.

Not only this but trans suicides can increase whenever cunts like Morgan are allowed to spew hate speech as entertainment.

Sebastian Cobb

It's just a grain of sand on his beach of intolerance.

tookish

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 21, 2019, 01:01:16 PM
Piers Morgan says these things purely to get loads of attention on twitter.

That's as may be, but they have a huge and harmful impact.

rue the polywhirl

Is Jameela Jamil really doing her side of the debate justice by referring to her adversary as a s*** stain. Seems both sides are really just flinging abuse at each other.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on March 21, 2019, 01:18:19 PM
Is Jameela Jamil really doing her side of the debate justice by referring to her adversary as a s*** stain.

Don't care.

biggytitbo

Is Jameela Jamil really doing her side of the debate justice by referring to her adversary as a s*** stain. Seems both sides are really just flinging abuse at each other.

Its an insult to excrement if anything.

Cloud

He's what the yanks call "a conservative" (and what we call a cunt), can't say I'm exactly shocked and astounded by the revelation that he says bigoted things.

momatt

Every time someone famous dies who I like, I think, "why them and not Piers Morgan".

Wouldn't it be great if he died?  But really slowly, so he could see the reactions of delight from around the globe.

madhair60

Is Jameela Jamil really doing her side of the debate justice by referring to her adversary as a s*** stain.

You're right, it's not strong enough. Piers is a death-deserving, pissbaby fucking cancer cunt.

Mister Six

You're right, it's pretty well established that he's a cunt.

EDIT: Snap! Kinda.

phantom_power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDGoWNXq7hg&t=55s

Icehaven

If Piers Morgan is Sam Smith now then Jameela Jamil should identify as Piers Morgan, resign from TV forever and fake his death. Worth a shot.

Cloud

Quote from: madhair60 on March 21, 2019, 02:00:18 PM
You're right, it's not strong enough. Piers is a death-deserving, pissbaby fucking cancer turbocunt.

Mate, don't forget the turbo.

Captain Z

QuoteThis clown spews constant toxic ideas of 'masculinity'.

The saddest part is that he