Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:34:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pancake Day thread

Started by Dex Sawash, March 21, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

There was no pancake day thread this year. Would like some pancakes right now though.

shiftwork2

Is this like when kittens started a 'what are you doing for Hallowe'en thread' in June?

bgmnts

I had some American style pancakes today. I don't know what all the fuss is about they were average at best.

My favourite ever pancake-y experience was at a lovely brasserie in Bayeux. My first and only Galette* (the best a Frenchman - or woman, or both, or neither - could get).
It was so beautiful I don't think I should ever eat one again.

I daren't.

Anyway pancake day used to be good, loved me a good crepe. But look at the fucking state i'm in now, tits-wise. Jesus himself wouldn't be able to save me.

*a Breton galette, I think. I don't know if i'll get crucified not being too au fait with my French cuisine.

Dex Sawash

I went to Biscuitville and got 2 eggs, grits and 3 pancakes. Fucking sick of pancakes now. Lock thread.

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Does Easter exist over here?

bgmnts

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 21, 2019, 04:35:42 PM
I went to Biscuitville and got 2 eggs, grits and 3 pancakes. Fucking sick of pancakes now. Lock thread.

Had grits the other day, just weird porridge. Was disappointed.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on March 21, 2019, 04:43:17 PM
Had grits the other day, just weird porridge. Was disappointed.

Grits with shrimp in New Orleans for breakfast, unsettling, but astounding, and very funny.

Icehaven

Danny John-Jules enters thread in a post no one under 35 will probably get.

wosl

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 21, 2019, 03:55:58 PM
Is this like when kittens started a 'what are you doing for Hallowe'en thread' in June?

No it is different because it is about Pancake Day, this.  Read the thread title next time, bozo!