Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:58:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm getting married!

Started by tookish, March 21, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tookish

Very excited. Can't tell everyone yet as we aren't inviting parents. But we are having a small handfasting ceremony in a beautiful spot in the Peak District with our chosen family around us. I'm so happy and so lucky.

Tell me your wedding stories!

bgmnts

Hang on wait what? Congratulations!

Open bar?

Pingers

A) Heartiest congratulations!

B) A group of us once travelled to Finland for a wedding, which was in the only hotel in the town, where we were also staying. It was nice but the music at the do was a bit naff. We were all, including the groom, clubbing mates, so my friend Adam had a quiet word with the DJ who pulled out a load of house tunes. Before long the whole wedding party was larging it, including grandparents. We awarded Adam the Boy George Cross for procuring House music under heavy Eurodisco fire.

Snake Plissken

Congratulations & jubilation's!

VaginaSimpson

Ding dong the bells are gonna chiiiiime.

Gulftastic

[tag]Thread titles you will never be able to say.

Small Man Big Horse

Congratulations good sir, that's fantastic news!

BritishHobo

Aw, wonderful! Congratulations to the three of you, I hope you have the awesome day you deserve.

kittens

is handfasting like breakfasting. it's just i noticed the last seven letters are exactly the same and wondered if it was like breakfast or breakfasting.
o.k. god bless

Alberon

Congratulations!

Our vicar spontaneously combusted, but fortunately it was after we had said our vows. Though the scorch marks meant we had to pay the venue a fair bit more.

kittens

my dad and my mum got married to each other

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pff and I suppose you'll all be happy and contented next

Humph, go on then, I suppose

madhair60

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s                                                                                     a n d  c e l e b r a t i o n s

Glebe

kittens

Barry Admin

Hearty congratulations to you! I wish you many years of happiness and shagging.

canadagoose

Congrats! I'm afraid I have no stories worth mentioning, but best of luck anyway.

Icehaven

Congrats there! Many happy years.

Twed

Twed

Quote from: tookish on March 21, 2019, 08:13:33 PMwe are having a small handfasting
Tookish takes Lent very seriously.

tookish

Quote from: Pingers on March 21, 2019, 08:28:24 PM
A) Heartiest congratulations!

B) A group of us once travelled to Finland for a wedding, which was in the only hotel in the town, where we were also staying. It was nice but the music at the do was a bit naff. We were all, including the groom, clubbing mates, so my friend Adam had a quiet word with the DJ who pulled out a load of house tunes. Before long the whole wedding party was larging it, including grandparents. We awarded Adam the Boy George Cross for procuring House music under heavy Eurodisco fire.

Incredible story and one of which I would desperately love a video.

tookish

Thanks everyone for all your well-wishing. I really am so happy in my relationship, nauseatingly so. We will have been together for six and a half years when we tie the knot. Life hasn't always been easy but loving them is the best thing I do.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: madhair60 on March 21, 2019, 09:00:32 PM
c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s                                                                                     a n d  c e l e b r a t i o n s                   a n d         A   I   D   S

Well harsh that, someone do something

Buelligan

I'm very happy for you dear tooks, may you all live happily ever after and may every day together be at least as good as the one before and twice as good as expected.  xxx

Thursday

Congrats, you're lovely and deserve happiness!

Cerys

Fanbloodytastic!  Have a Welsh hug massive enough to enfold all three of you.  Yes, my arms are just that long.

Golden E. Pump

Congratulations.

What's a 'married'?

rue the polywhirl

Good luck with your multiple marriage.

Endicott

Congratulations tookish, great news!