Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm getting married!

Started by tookish, March 21, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud

You mad fool.  There's still time to revoke, you know!
Congrats, may you have the happiest

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

Congratulations young Peregrine.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Why are you going to make your hands hungry ?

madhair60

Quote from: Cerys on March 21, 2019, 10:28:51 PM
Fanbloodytastic!  Have a Welsh hug massive enough to enfold all three of you.  Yes, my arms are just that long.

Fucking terrifying. Like something out of Silent Hill.

Cerys

Jerzy Bondov

Enjoy your wedding and marriage 🥂🥂🥂🍻🍻💀👻🐙

timebug

Congratulations. Don't get a divorce though. In video game terms, that's GAME OVER.

Blinder Data

Congratulations! I hope you have a very special day.

Feel free to not reply out of privacy but I would be interested to know more about how marriage works when you're in a threesies

QDRPHNC

Kelvin

Congratulations, Tookish. You certainly deserve some happiness and a bloody big party. Bask in all this. Milk it for everything it's worth. You (hopefully) only do this once.

Twed

Don't do Kelvin's weird basking in milk thing.

gilbertharding

Obviously congratulations. Goes without saying.

tookish

Quote from: Blinder Data on March 22, 2019, 10:17:10 AM
Congratulations! I hope you have a very special day.

Feel free to not reply out of privacy but I would be interested to know more about how marriage works when you're in a threesies

We obviously can't have a legal marriage but we are having a handfasting which is more of a spiritual marriage, exchanging wedding bands, and Alex and Elena are changing their surnames to match mine.

tookish

Quote from: Kelvin on March 22, 2019, 12:27:33 PM
Congratulations, Tookish. You certainly deserve some happiness and a bloody big party. Bask in all this. Milk it for everything it's worth. You (hopefully) only do this once.

Thank you so much.

We are actually having the big party in a year or so to doubly milk the marriage (and because we don't have the money right now.)

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: tookish on March 22, 2019, 09:55:32 PM
We obviously can't have a legal marriage but we are having a handfasting which is more of a spiritual marriage, exchanging wedding bands, and Alex and Elena are changing their surnames to match mine.
How'd you all decide on which surname to go with? If it's not a stupid or impertinent question of course. Was easy for me as my wife didn't like her surname and did like mine. Might have just married me for my nice snappy single syllable surname.

zomgmouse

FUCK YEAH CONGRATS
Many happy returns and enters
That was a keyboard joke about sex
Thank you please accept this as my tribute and gift

Mister Six

Quote from: tookish on March 22, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Aw, that's lovely. Have a smashing time and save all the money for food, booze and tunes. Maybe a couple of flowers.

garbed_attic

A merry line of conga rats playing tiny trumpets in an irritatingly whimsical parade to you, Took!

shiftwork2

Congratulations on getting married tookish.

Do you feel a bit trapped though

tookish

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on March 22, 2019, 10:22:27 PM
How'd you all decide on which surname to go with? If it's not a stupid or impertinent question of course. Was easy for me as my wife didn't like her surname and did like mine. Might have just married me for my nice snappy single syllable surname.

I've already changed my name to distance myself from my father, and don't want to change it again - I have a few minor publications under my name. I suggested we all keep our own names but Alex and Elena wanted to take my surname as we're all nerds (it's Took) but they're also keeping their own as middle names.
Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 23, 2019, 12:16:23 PM
Congratulations on getting married tookish.

Do you feel a bit trapped though

Not at all. No jitters, only butterflies. I've been waiting for this day for the past five years, since we got engaged. I feel kept, as in kept safe, kept close. I've never felt trapped.

shiftwork2

Only messing, it's my standard joke that I don't use if I think the answer might possibly be yes.

Congrats tookish, love and light

royce coolidge

All the very best to the three of you.

Pancake

Did this wedding happen to occur on saturday?

tookish

No, it's not until the summer. Why do you ask?

Pancake

Quote from: tookish on March 25, 2019, 06:37:14 PM
No, it's not until the summer. Why do you ask?

My bro was at a wedding in the Peak District this weekend, two ladies (diddly dit dee dee!), got too drunk and asked them if they were going on a cunnymoon

tookish

Quote from: Pancake on March 25, 2019, 07:51:54 PM
My bro was at a wedding in the Peak District this weekend, two ladies (diddly dit dee dee!), got too drunk and asked them if they were going on a cunnymoon

No, we haven't had the pleasure of your bro's company. Must make sure we issue him an invitation though, he does sound charming.