Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:25:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm getting married!

Started by tookish, March 21, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, Punk!

I'll be sure to have a drink on the day, I wish you many happy years together.

Jockice

Blinder Data

Quote from: tookish on March 22, 2019, 09:55:32 PM
We obviously can't have a legal marriage but we are having a handfasting which is more of a spiritual marriage, exchanging wedding bands, and Alex and Elena are changing their surnames to match mine.

Ah cool. Obvs this is a really grown-up boring thing to say when all you want to do is be happy about your wedding, but I hope you look into the legal implications of all this. I know nothing really but I imagine that, for example, buying a house as part of a threesies when only two are legally married could get complicated.

Anyway, I wish you all have a lovely day and many happy years of marriage

tookish

Quote from: Blinder Data on March 26, 2019, 10:59:47 AM
Ah cool. Obvs this is a really grown-up boring thing to say when all you want to do is be happy about your wedding, but I hope you look into the legal implications of all this. I know nothing really but I imagine that, for example, buying a house as part of a threesies when only two are legally married could get complicated.

Anyway, I wish you all have a lovely day and many happy years of marriage

None of us will be legally married.
And yeah, we have looked into all the boring shared mortgage and custody stuff for the future.

Thank you :)

Catalogue Trousers