Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghost Stories/Paranormal Experiences

Started by Snake Plissken, March 21, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake Plissken

I have cold shudders when I need a pee but when I'm walking upstairs at home I feel a cold shudder when I'm in the back bedroom with creepy vibes, like somebody is watching me.
Have you ever a paranormal experience? Do you have a ghost story to tell everybody?

kittens

lately whenever i walk around my house with the lights off i am scared i am going to enter the next room and momo will be there. don't know if momo is a ghost or what but i saw a picture of it on msn news at work and i'm frightened it is going to be in my house and say something scary to me.

Cuellar

kittens

no i guess i don't have any either i'm sorry too. maybe someone else will have one but for the time being it's just a couple of guys with no real ghost experiences.

Alberon

I died in 2005. I've been haunting the forum ever since.

WooOoOooOO!!

There is a house near us that my dog refuses to go past.

A woman was murdered there.

touchingcloth

Glebe

i wance saw a ghost it was big and has teeth the end

imitationleather

I saw Margaret Thatcher once. It was a few years before she died but she looked like a ghost.

Spooky.

Snake Plissken

I thought I saw a ghost in the bedroom window of next doors house but it was just the neighbor looking at me.

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Here is a picture I took of my conservatory...but if you look close enough you will see a ghost

Icehaven

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 22, 2019, 02:29:08 AM
Here is a picture I took of my conservatory...but if you look close enough you will see a ghost

Off topic sorry but that sideboard is just lovely, where's it from?

Bleeding Kansas

What sideboard? I don't see one in that picture.

Wooooooooooo

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I had your mum once. Mind you, your mum's not a ghost. Soz, not a very good contribution to the thread, this.

SteveDave

I have never seen a ghost sorry. I am going to see "Ghost Stories" next month though. Does that count?

madhair60

thraxx

Quote from: Snake Plissken on March 21, 2019, 08:45:25 PM
I have cold shudders when I need a pee but when I'm walking upstairs at home I feel a cold shudder when I'm in the back bedroom with creepy vibes, like somebody is watching me.
Have you ever a paranormal experience? Do you have a ghost story to tell everybody?

You're not the real Snake Plisskin.

Icehaven

Bazooka

I saw a speed boat blasting down a river once with nobody at the wheel, if that's not proof of spirits I don't know what is.

Snake Plissken

BlodwynPig

Quote from: icehaven on March 22, 2019, 06:10:00 AM
Off topic sorry but that sideboard is just lovely, where's it from?

sorry, I was doing a daft fake jump scare photo - not by sideboard, found it in some article on shabby chic conservatories

ToneLa

I broke into this old house in the dead of night where a man was rumoured to have been hanged by a mob for his crimes... It was horrible, all boarded up, mannequins in the living room

I drew a pentagram on the floor with chalk and noticed a mirror on the wall.

And looking into this mirror, standing behind me, I saw..

Nothing mate

BlodwynPig

you're all a bunch a snarky wankers. Back in the day we would gather round campfires and tell stories to chill the bones, send you shivering and cowed into our tents to spend a sleepless night flinching at the sounds outside.

Now, look at you. Making fucking lame, sarcastic jokes.

Yours Sincerely,

The Goblin Beast from Hell

Snake Plissken

The Conjuring is on ITV4 tonight, that might send shivers up your spines, those that have one!

This urban legend story did the rounds at high school, it shit me up at the time. 'The Licked Hand'.

A beautiful young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. On the news that night, they announced there is a serial killer on the loose in the area. Before she goes to bed, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows, but the one in the basement won't lock. She decides to leave it unlocked, but locks the basement door and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from her bathroom. Half-awake, the girl feels the comforting lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more, she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye; she turns around. Written on the wall in her dog's blood are the words "Humans can lick too."

Icehaven

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 22, 2019, 04:09:48 PM
sorry, I was doing a daft fake jump scare photo - not by sideboard, found it in some article on shabby chic conservatories

Oh god, I like something described as 'shabby chic'? Now that's scary.

Mr_Simnock

Have you heard the one about two gay ghosts putting the willies up each other.

José

an incorporeal entity occupied the same space as me and shit my pants.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: José on March 22, 2019, 05:21:15 PM
an incorporeal entity occupied the same space as me and shit my pants.

...is what I told the capacity audience at my inaugural speech to business leaders

St_Eddie

Quote from: Snake Plissken on March 22, 2019, 05:01:59 PM
The Conjuring is on ITV4 tonight, that might send shivers up your spines, those that have one!

The Conjuring - For those with spines but no eye for good films.