Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

In the dog house

Started by The Boston Crab, March 22, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just went in the bathroom to have a shower after my wife went the bog and with all due respect I involuntarily threw up because of the rank fug. Now SHE is annoyed with ME because I've embarrassed her, apparently.

It's a reflex!

What's the most unlikely or unjust reason you've ever been in "The Dog House'? ?

mrpupkin

Don't worry, she'll come around once she finds out you've now also told the whole internet about it

Mr Eggs

Is she passing solids in the En Suite?

Solicitor NOW.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tell her you would do it again

ToneLa

Tell her you've posted aboot it on the internet too, permadoghoose!

I was nasty in a dream

kittens

Mobius

Because I asked her nicely to shut the fuck up whilst I play FIFA

madhair60

I got in the dog house for saying "lie down" instead of "lay down". Or maybe it was the other way around. Who cares. Never date an Oxford lecturer

touchingcloth

king_tubby

Is this another thread about dogpilling? You people are OBSESSED.

Jerzy Bondov

Get asked 'did you lock the door' while you're standing there right by the door with the keys in your hand having just locked the fucking door and go 'nah i'm gonna leave it open all day actually'

Big trouble

Norton Canes

Quote from: ToneLa on March 22, 2019, 08:10:33 AM
Tell her you've posted aboot it on the internet too, permadoghoose!

I was nasty in a dream

Haha. I got the silent treatment for a whole morning once when the missus had a dream I'd fucked my ex in our bed.

Danger Man

Quote from: The Boston Crab on March 22, 2019, 06:56:39 AM
I just went in the bathroom to have a shower after my wife went the bog and with all due respect I involuntarily threw up because of the rank fug. Now SHE is annoyed with ME because I've embarrassed her, apparently.

Separate bathrooms.

Really.  (Really recognises real)

She's always going on about that but I can't be arsed with the building work. We'll have to just move house but yeah she's already said that is top of the list.

Huh. Maybe she herself has thrown up after I've laid a few demons to rest.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If she does venomous shit gas then it's open season as far as I am concerned.

pancreas

How disgusting was it really? Would be good to know you weren't over-reacting, or dramatising the disgust. Is there any other smell you could compare it to?

Janie Jones

Being lucky enough to live in a home with more than one khazi is quite possibly the main reason why my marriage has lasted decades.

Frank Skinner used to talk about his father's revulsion when the council proposed an indoor toilet instead of the old outdoor toilet as an improvement to his home. He considered an indoor toilet unhygienic. Many people around the world use a shitting area that's nowhere near the living/sleeping/cooking places. I personally am not a huge fan of the en-suite. I've done cycling tours where I'm sharing a twin room with en-suite with someone who is not my intimate friend or relative and I found that excruciating, probably gave myself bowel cancer.

shiftwork2

It was Churchill who recommended separate bathrooms so as to retain mystery, and also to avoid getting a lungful of your dearest's colon.  And people say he was merely a warmonger.

Jittlebags

Indeed. It was well known that Clementine had a fearsome Turtle's Breath.

Beagle 2

I was supposed to be helping to run a conference yesterday but at the networking meal an Irish man was trying to make me sing by karate chopping me on the shoulder so I eventually fucked off to the hotel bar where I found other evacuees and drank until 4am. I did not make day two of the conference and was eventually awoken by hotel staff "concerned for my safety".

Seem to not be facing any sort of immediate disciplinary action other than an email about "important lessons learned". Everybody, everybody in the house of dog.

I expect this hangover to last well into June.

Icehaven

Quote from: Beagle 2 on March 22, 2019, 03:00:35 PM
I was supposed to be helping to run a conference yesterday but at the networking meal an Irish man was trying to make me sing by karate chopping me on the shoulder so I eventually fucked off to the hotel bar where I found other evacuees and drank until 4am. I did not make day two of the conference and was eventually awoken by hotel staff "concerned for my safety".

Seem to not be facing any sort of immediate disciplinary action other than an email about "important lessons learned". Everybody, everybody in the house of dog.

I expect this hangover to last well into June.

I think this is true of many situations; If you're going to get into shenanigans make sure as many people as possible are involved as it's way more inconvenient, difficult and hassle in general to sack/discipline/execute loads of people rather than just one or two. Also makes it easier to obfuscate who the instigator was.

Are you saying I need to take a load of people in when I have a shit...or my wife does?

Great woke up my wife signing when I come in pissed and she woke me up at 6 to say about her night watcbin telly

I feel like it was a punishment in a way so probley in the DH again!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just pretended to put a gun in my mouth reading your post

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ronalado in dog house. For sure girl in hotel room mean Ronalado have lot of many qestioñ from newsmedia policia and lawer. Rondoing? Is possible. But please where is Respect®

idunnosomename

You talk about throwing up as if it's like sneezing wtf did your wife eat

It was weird, exactly the same dinner as me dogshit flan