Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:26:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

In the dog house

Started by The Boston Crab, March 22, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercussing

Could you perhaps play a big prank on her and convince she has a serious bowel disease and needs to have colostomy bag? Problem solved.

Could you not convince her to shit in a plastic bag in the garden like a long distance lorry driver? Perhaps you could both do it and pretend its a whole thing you guys do together? This would get you out of the doghouse as you are planning a shared activity and considering her needs. Also you could add to the ceremony of it by having specially made bags and driving to a lay-by on the motorway and chuck it into the verge at the same time. Proble solve.

Could you not get transparent piping so you could watch the shits go on their way so it's super off putting going to the lav? Prob solv.

Could you not spike all her food with lots of sugar whilst hiding her toothbrush and destroy all her teeth. The teethless can only eat soup. Pro sol.

Could you not introduce funnel web spiders to the toilet? Problem exacerbated!

Also did you do a sick between her legs into the lav? This should have made amends, if so, and i don't know why she's cross.

St_Eddie

Quote from: petercussing on April 10, 2019, 09:13:57 PM
Could you perhaps play a big prank on her and convince she has a serious bowel disease and needs to have colostomy bag?

They all have a serious bowel disease and the need for a colostomy bag by the time etc.

thenoise

I just always use the bathroom before my wife does, thus preserving her feminine mystique in my eyes nose.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: petercussing on April 10, 2019, 09:13:57 PM
Could you perhaps play a big prank on her and convince she has a serious bowel disease and needs to have colostomy bag? Problem solved.

Could you not convince her to shit in a plastic bag in the garden like a long distance lorry driver? Perhaps you could both do it and pretend its a whole thing you guys do together? This would get you out of the doghouse as you are planning a shared activity and considering her needs. Also you could add to the ceremony of it by having specially made bags and driving to a lay-by on the motorway and chuck it into the verge at the same time. Proble solve.

Could you not get transparent piping so you could watch the shits go on their way so it's super off putting going to the lav? Prob solv.

Could you not spike all her food with lots of sugar whilst hiding her toothbrush and destroy all her teeth. The teethless can only eat soup. Pro sol.

Could you not introduce funnel web spiders to the toilet? Problem exacerbated!

Also did you do a sick between her legs into the lav? This should have made amends, if so, and i don't know why she's cross.

Disappointed the last line of your post wasn't 'PS P s'.