Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:43:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HATE COLLEAGUES

Started by madhair60, March 22, 2019, 08:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

RAAAARRrr work BAD homeGOOD i just want to go home and play c o m p u t e r g a m e

Pingers

They've not sacked you yet, then.

Cuellar

Theresa May snaps!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Uncle TechTip

Become a software developer, then you just plug your headphones in and don't talk to anycunt.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on March 22, 2019, 10:24:25 AM
Become a software developer, then you just plug your headphones in and don't talk to anycunt.

Not if you want to keep your job you don't.

Sebastian Cobb

I miss those days. They've started doing 'three amigos' here (shit name). It's a great way of breaking up the day to ensure you can't get anything done.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Love colleagues, tonnes of them. Imagine them all gathered up in piles, flesh. Terrifying.

Cuntbeaks

Not colleagues per se, but im currently in the canteen and a couple of fucking roasters are sitting beside me having a serious discussion about what they would do if they won a million quid. Talking like it could happen tomorrow.

Absolute fucking cunts.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Was it "mm probably set up water infrastructure in the third world i suppose, i'm fine for cash"

Kelvin

Quote from: madhair60 on March 22, 2019, 08:21:10 AM
RAAAARRrr work BAD homeGOOD i just want to go home and play c o m p u t e r g a m e

Is that game the original Resident Evil, by any chance?

Cuellar

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 22, 2019, 11:03:51 AM
I miss those days. They've started doing 'three amigos' here (shit name). It's a great way of breaking up the day to ensure you can't get anything done.

What does THAT mean!

Ferris

A real shame, as they always speak so highly of you :(

Twed

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on March 22, 2019, 10:24:25 AM
Don't become a good one though or you'll be pestered like some kind of Oracle every ten minutes.

I've put up a NO LOAFING sign and a skull and crossbones and a notice up saying that I am poison, but it still happens.