Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:18:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mueller shite

Started by biggytitbo, March 22, 2019, 09:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

One of the worst mass failures in the history of journalism and not a single individual will face any consequences for the relentless 2 years of bullshit and lies they've fed us 24/7 will they? They'll be promoted and given columns and shows and book deals and riches, like Alastair Campbell, Blair and Bush. Instead, it'll be the 'fake news' online that is the problem, not the fake news spouted by the worlds biggest media companies and their political allies.

Ohh and it's a mass journalistic failure about to turn into the biggest goalpost shifting exercise in history.

BlodwynPig

Each and every media node plugged into the Russian conspiracy should lose their jobs over this. The old world journalistic order is dead.

idunnosomename

Seems pointless to put the fruit separate from the yoghurt. Why not put them together from the start! Crazy!

chveik

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 22, 2019, 09:41:01 PM
the biggest goalpost shifting exercise in history.

crack a history book much?

kittens

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 22, 2019, 09:52:15 PM
Seems pointless to put the fruit separate from the yoghurt. Why not put them together from the start! Crazy!

that's fruit corners. the joke is muller lights. i am ready for your resubmission.

poo

Don't give a flying fuck about fake news or yoghurt

BlodwynPig

Quote from: poo on March 22, 2019, 10:02:41 PM
Don't give a flying fuck about fake news or yoghurt

I bet you do

poo

BlodwynPig

Quote from: poo on March 22, 2019, 10:05:12 PM
Up yer bollox

Castrated last week - have some cocking respect.

thugler

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 22, 2019, 09:41:01 PM

One of the worst mass failures in the history of journalism and not a single individual will face any consequences for the relentless 2 years of bullshit and lies they've fed us 24/7 will they? They'll be promoted and given columns and shows and book deals and riches, like Alastair Campbell, Blair and Bush. Instead, it'll be the 'fake news' online that is the problem, not the fake news spouted by the worlds biggest media companies and their political allies.

Ohh and it's a mass journalistic failure about to turn into the biggest goalpost shifting exercise in history.

Maybe wait until it's actually out?

biggytitbo

They'll still be saying that at the heat death of the universe.

Snake Plissken

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 22, 2019, 09:52:15 PM
Thought this worked pretty well. Although I prefer Mueller Rice, so...

rjd2

WAR HERO John Mc Cain disrespected and Mueller report possibly lightweight? A truly terrible week for mainstream media if so.

Rachel Maddow especially has been a shambles the last few months, literally coming up with stuff that Alex Jones would swerve.

And yeah Bill Kristol is a regular on her show.

Large Noise

It's not been a complete waste though, it's allowed the US liberal mainstream to double down on Russophobia and avoid asking whether their democracy has in fact been 'subverted' by capitalists all along.

biggytitbo

As I said at the time, the election subversion in America is very much of American origin.

Cerys

Urinal Cake

Mueller is a Republican. Trump hamstrung the investigation.
Putin is Trump hence it is impossible to collude with yourself.

Twed

Quote from: Cerys on March 22, 2019, 11:40:02 PM
[Citation needed]
Republican gerrymandering and Democratic media lies/debate rigging/Brock bots/voter disenfranchisement.

garnish

Disappointing if true but given the weight of evidence showing Putin's involvement in the rigging of the election, I'm happy to wait for further investigation.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on March 23, 2019, 01:05:11 AM
Disappointing if true but given the weight of evidence showing Putin's involvement in the rigging of the election, I'm happy to wait for further investigation.

Didn't know you had a stake in this.
How will you raise the funds?

garnish

I don't know if any of you follow resistance Twitter but there's a lot of talking building up about getting a GoFundMe campaign set up to finance another investigation.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on March 23, 2019, 01:09:14 AM
I don't know if any of you follow resistance Twitter but there's a lot of talking building up about getting a GoFundMe campaign set up to finance another investigation.

You can't wish a fable to become reality. Get over it and do something useful.

Twed

Quote from: garnish on March 23, 2019, 01:09:14 AM
Imagine if they cared 10% as much about society as they do about this.

garnish

Sorry for thinking it was a bad thing that a totalitarian foreign government can rig a democratic election to get their puppet the presidency.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on March 23, 2019, 01:15:28 AM
Sorry for thinking it was a bad thing that a totalitarian foreign government can rig a democratic election to get their puppet the presidency.

It never happened. America Eats Itself. You are providing the Milkshake.

garnish

Sadly I think we have to accept that the Russians got to Mueller somehow.  If they can blackmail a billionaire like Trump, how unreasonable is it to assume that they could arrange for some leverage over Mueller?

Sad day but we march on.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: garnish on March 23, 2019, 01:19:28 AM
Sadly I think we have to accept that the Russians got to Mueller somehow.  If they can blackmail a billionaire like Trump, how unreasonable is it to assume that they could arrange for some leverage over Mueller?

Sad day but we march on.

Ah, got you. Parody. :)

Come in from the cold, comrade. We won.

garnish

Logically it makes no sense that the Russians weren't involved because the alternative is to say that Clinton lost the election because her campaign was too arrogant to make an effort in Wisconsin.

I'm still with her.