Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"smol good bois"

Started by The Boston Crab, March 23, 2019, 08:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

This is yet another thread about dogpilling isn't it?

You collection of dirty old bollocks.

Dex Sawash

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 26, 2019, 07:49:24 AM
No most people do say doge as in the head of the Venetian republic.

Is it possible to know.  Do people ever say these 'internet words' out loud?

(I assumed it'd be pronounced 'doggy' (dog-e))

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 26, 2019, 12:50:40 PM
I actually thought it was a running panda.

running panda, hidden doggo

Replies From View

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 26, 2019, 12:50:40 PM
I actually thought it was a running panda.

I thought it was four of them!

phantom_power

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 26, 2019, 11:35:41 AM
But... what? Yes maybe, fuck off. I don't know. People say "I've got some hot tea to spill", but no one says "sup brah, move closer while I spill some hot beans." Unless they're... a pervert or something.

People don't say most of the ridiculous shit that has been mentioned in this thread. I was just offering up a possibility. Internet speak often smashes together unrelated terms or mixes metaphors or develops along odd lines.

Replies From View

Exactly.

People don't say "I've got some hot tea to spill".  That's the elephant in the room here - people actually never saying any of the things that are being discussed in this thread.

Hey, Punk!

a duncandisorderly

I had a manager once, when I went into his office to air some misgivings over a pretty major design flaw/support issue coming down the pipe at my team, he sat there, the twat, with his stupid daffy duck socks, & he put his hand up, palm facing me, & said "talk to the hand, the face isn't listening".

ffs. actually said it out loud, in real life. this would've been twenty years ago. he got it off the telly or some flick, but the twat didn't half look pleased with himself.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 27, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
I had a manager once, when I went into his office to air some misgivings over a pretty major design flaw/support issue coming down the pipe at my team, he sat there, the twat, with his stupid daffy duck socks, & he put his hand up, palm facing me, & said "talk to the hand, the face isn't listening".

ffs. actually said it out loud, in real life. this would've been twenty years ago. he got it off the telly or some flick, but the twat didn't half look pleased with himself.

I'm finding it difficult not to picture this guy as Colin Hunt from The Fast Show.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on March 27, 2019, 05:35:40 PM
I'm finding it difficult not to picture this guy as Colin Hunt from The Fast Show.

that's very close. imagine that voice coming out of someone who looks a bit like football pundit andy townsend.

Replies From View

I'm picturing him as Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 3.