Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:38:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"smol good bois"

Started by The Boston Crab, March 23, 2019, 08:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 23, 2019, 12:44:18 PM
Doesnt Blue Jam use Doggo a lot?

Yes, I love my doggos and puppers and longbois and booping a good snoot, me.

And I aint ashamed.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 23, 2019, 12:54:01 PM
heckin bad diddlybois

Amazing, as is Shoulders's post about havin dey time.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 23, 2019, 12:56:04 PM
Yes, I love my doggos and puppers and longbois and booping a good snoot, me.

And I aint ashamed.

Is this you (left)?

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 23, 2019, 02:29:56 PM
Is this you (left)?

that's the girl grown-up woman I work with.

Sherringford Hovis

H-O-W-L

I call our bichon "pupper" but it's been an affectionate nickname for him since before this fad, since he's the smallest of three dogs. I'll sicc him on you if you have a problem with it, mate.

Replies From View

This thread is making me feel so old.  The English language has evolved behind my back into something as foreign as Chaucer.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Replies From View on March 23, 2019, 03:24:44 PM
This thread is making me feel so old.  The English language has evolved behind my back into something as foreign as Chaucer.

I'd be perfectly happy with that but for two things-
1) ambiguity, which fucks up any attempt to meaningfully communicate. (e.g. they're /their/there & so forth)
2) this doggo stuff is so fucking twee.

Ferris

Endicott

tookish

What a bunch of heckin bitter baldbois, love u all uwu

biggytitbo

Ferris

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 23, 2019, 04:01:38 PM

Which one?

Old man, back right, baseball cap.

Though for the avoidance of doubt, I maintain a luxurious full head of hair.

Quote from: Endicott on March 23, 2019, 03:53:27 PM
Why is boy spelt wrong?

Because a dog is so "smol".

Check out my art!

Replies From View

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 23, 2019, 03:29:41 PM
I'd be perfectly happy with that but for two things-
1) ambiguity, which fucks up any attempt to meaningfully communicate. (e.g. they're /their/there & so forth)
2) this doggo stuff is so fucking twee.

I absolutely have no fucking clue what this thread is about.  At no point were any clues given, yet everyone seems to be onboard with whatever it means, and able to follow along like anyone is speaking English at all.  What's happening?

madhair60

HECK

sarah im tired of ur shit

dont pet that fur devil

scritch scratch scrotch

ahh yes back to me fren

up_the_hampipe

I love puppers and floofs and woofers. Bork!

Twed

Quote from: Replies From View on March 23, 2019, 04:32:13 PM
I absolutely have no fucking clue what this thread is about.  At no point were any clues given, yet everyone seems to be onboard with whatever it means, and able to follow along like anyone is speaking English at all.  What's happening?
It must be blissful for this forum to be most of the internet, for you. That sounds sarcy but I mean it.

I actually quite like the hecking pupper stuff in gifs etc., but it's maddening when people use it in daily conversations or when fucking advertisers try to do it and end up looking like aliens or pedophile grandpas trying to fit in.

Ferris

Quote from: Twed on March 23, 2019, 04:38:30 PM
It must be blissful for this forum to be most of the internet, for you. That sounds sarcy but I mean it.

I actually quite like the hecking pupper stuff in gifs etc., but it's maddening when people use it in daily conversations or when fucking advertisers try to do it and end up looking like aliens or pedophile grandpas trying to fit in.

Hang on, do actual people say this stuff out loud? Surely not. Written down on the internet it's fine, but vocalized in real life is a no from me.

'heccin good boi' means 'a fucking good dog'.

Replies From View

Quote from: Twed on March 23, 2019, 04:38:30 PM
I actually quite like the hecking pupper stuff in gifs etc.,

Oh yeah the sucding input bots in blabe, I know of that.

I hate it when the niddil unsendipim goz goving the hobin.  Right dazin as boze.

Am I doing it?

madhair60

HECKIN softboi does a ZOOMB

J O Y C O N B O Y Z

Who are these complete pricks?

Twed

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 23, 2019, 04:40:52 PM
Hang on, do actual people say this stuff out loud? Surely not. Written down on the internet it's fine, but vocalized in real life is a no from me.
I mainly meant in casual conversations online, but yes people have been known to say these things out loud.

Replies From View

Quote from: The Boston Crab on March 23, 2019, 04:47:44 PM
J O Y C O N B O Y Z

Ah wait - does Conboyz mean Corbyn?  Am I close?

Ferris

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 23, 2019, 04:40:52 PM

the lass at my work does. I took her to see '2001' (with a bloke who, like me, had seen it several times & regarded it as dated-but-seminal). what a fucking waste of time.
34, she is, but pretends to be 17.

Quote from: Replies From View on March 23, 2019, 04:44:00 PM
Oh yeah the sucding input bots in blabe, I know of that.

I hate it when the niddil unsendipim goz goving the hobin.  Right dazin as boze.

Am I doing it?

almost. close enough.

the

Quote from: Replies From View on March 23, 2019, 04:32:13 PMI absolutely have no fucking clue what this thread is about.  At no point were any clues given, yet everyone seems to be onboard with whatever it means, and able to follow along like anyone is speaking English at all.  What's happening?

I believe everyone's contracted total dicks disease

chveik

sounds like bodog talk to me