Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:19:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So... or welp

Started by The Boston Crab, March 23, 2019, 09:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Emotional Support Peacock on March 24, 2019, 09:18:43 PM
When I started here Esther's rotten goo. would autocorrect to "the, fucking the" which could be very confusing.

😮

(Cheater)

Shit Good Nose

Thought this was going to be a Peter Gabriel thread, and was about to respond with "RIP Oscillations".  Ho-hum.

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on March 24, 2019, 07:35:21 PM
all language is trash

The word 'trash' is my actual main worst word these days because it connotes these self-appointed righteousness police who feel certain that they are on the correct side of history and that they are 'the good people' and they love divisions and shaming other people who 'don't know what's up' like they're so sure they do. You know, like all the bad bastards in the history of the world.

Not you, Verdoux, because you are pretty laidback these days.

Twed

Quote from: The Boston Crab on March 24, 2019, 09:25:08 PM
The word 'trash' is my actual main worst word these days because it connotes these self-appointed righteousness police who feel certain that they are on the correct side of history and that they are 'the good people' and they love divisions and shaming other people who 'don't know what's up' like they're so sure they do. You know, like all the bad bastards in the history of the world.

Very much agree. "Trash tier" as a way of relegating subjective things to the bin is awful. I've met (immature) people who really mean it when they say it. It isn't to their taste, and so it is trash tier, no argument about it.

chveik

Quote from: The Boston Crab on March 24, 2019, 09:25:08 PM
The word 'grave' is my actual main worst word these days because it connotes these self-appointed righteousness police who feel certain that they are on the correct side of history and that they are 'the good people' and they love divisions and shaming other people who 'don't know what's up' like they're so sure they do. You know, like all the bad bastards in the history of the world.

ftfy

zomgmouse

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 24, 2019, 01:25:32 PM

[manual intervention for line-space based cheating - Badmin]

THIS is EXTREMELY THOROUGH .

Thursday

Quote from: Thursday on March 24, 2019, 07:10:08 PM
THE
Cecil Parkinson
THE
THE

This was not always 3 THE's!!!

Well here's another one. I mean it's a a real stretch to say this even counts, but I don't doubt your commitment.

ME=REKT