Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,400
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:07:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Goodbye

Started by ToneLa, March 24, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

I'm off lads, I'd rather leave of my own accord than be banned. I don't know.. How to follow

Invisible rules?

Thank you anyone who has enjoyed my posts or wished me well with my life situation. Don't take this personally; I'm not well, I'm sad, and the last thing I want is to be banned from somewhere that gives me pleasure.

Off I flounce. Delete this or whatever you do.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The fuck?! Don't go you knob

Spoon of Ploff

At the very least sir please keep dropping in on (spam).

ToneLa

What's the fucking point? Every time I come online there's some prick making things personal, and with an admin having a go at me I've got no taste.

Sorry, but I log off this site more miserable than when I come on. Maybe it is bleeding through to others making me a target.

I'm not interested in inflicting it on anyone else if it's there and I'm not interested in fighting it if it's true. I'm hardly in a safe, secure position in life anyway and I can do without the hassle.

Logging oot anyway. My genuine advice: make some rules and keep them. I feel like I stood on a fucking landmine others dodged.

ToneLa

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on March 24, 2019, 02:40:34 PM
At the very least sir please keep dropping in on (spam).

Mebbe. That's been genuinely positive for me. :)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Being in a not very good position is what CaB relies on. Would have closed down years ago if it wasn't for the misery of white western privilege.

Barry Admin

You just need to chill out, and install that ignore script. I told you your grudge against a poster would ruin the site for you, and I stand by that.

Clearly you're not going to be banned, when one of your issues is that I'm laid back and try not to interfere. You need to just accept that and stop looking for "rules" - just judge the tone.

Really, just chill out, this is all needless.

Barry Admin

Quote from: ToneLa on March 24, 2019, 02:41:12 PM
What's the fucking point? Every time I come online there's some prick making things personal, and with an admin having a go at me I've got no taste.

Sorry, but I log off this site more miserable than when I come on. Maybe it is bleeding through to others making me a target.

I'm not interested in inflicting it on anyone else if it's there and I'm not interested in fighting it if it's true. I'm hardly in a safe, secure position in life anyway and I can do without the hassle.

Logging oot anyway. My genuine advice: make some rules and keep them. I feel like I stood on a fucking landmine others dodged.

You are a control freak, and this is my site. I run it as I see fit, that's it mate.

BlodwynPig

I just wrote a nice message to you Tone...but messages blocked. BAN THIS SICK FILTH.

Barry Admin

And constant mithering about the moderation - or perceived lack of - is a dig at me by proxy. At some point you'll get a reponse, so own it.

Dex Sawash

A flounce is tonela (totally) not on

a duncandisorderly

oh for fuck's sake. :-(

royce coolidge

Sorry to see you go Tone,I have enjoyed your short but lively presence here,I don't see any reason for a ban.
Sorry to hear you are feeling down mate,maybe just take a short break and come back refreshed,flounces are rarely forever anyway

Jumblegraws

Quote from: ToneLa on March 24, 2019, 02:35:16 PM
I'm off lads, I'd rather leave of my own accord than be banned. I don't know.. How to follow

Invisible rules?

Thank you anyone who has enjoyed my posts or wished me well with my life situation. Don't take this personally; I'm not well, I'm sad, and the last thing I want is to be banned from somewhere that gives me pleasure.

Off I flounce. Delete this or whatever you do.
I like your contributions and will be disappointed if they run dry. I don't know what the specific issue you're having is but the posters above make it seem like leaving would be overkill. Hope you reconsider.

Cuntbeaks

Having been a member here since the beginning, i can tell you that it is full of prissy, pearl clutching, cunts who like to round on folk as if they are The Law.

Ignore them, don't rise to their sanctimonious witterings, and as long as you're respecting the forum rules then there's no reason for the admins to get involved.

MidnightShambler

If you feel like you've got to go then goodbye mate, I won't try and persuade you otherwise, personal choice and all that. But I wish you wouldn't. Take it easy if you go mate.

Emma Raducanu

Don't forget to piss through our letterbox on your way out out. It'll be well good mate.

Flouncer

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 24, 2019, 02:45:18 PM
I just wrote a nice message to you Tone...but messages blocked. BAN THIS SICK FILTH.

Yeah, I tried to give him a shout too. If you read this I'd like to keep in touch man - you're a welcome presence on here and it's a shame you feel as though you have to leave.

Barry Admin

By the way:

QuoteYou've got pages and pages of your members upset at the same fella but I make a joke the day after a moderation suggestion and I'm the baddie?

That kind of "safety in numbers" shit will never, EVER fly with me. He's a pain at times, but people need to learn when and how to bloody ignore him. If you don't want to, then own that, and stop pretending.

This is all a load of bollocks, and I've no patience for it today.

Barry Admin

I don't know what you guys mean by "messages blocked." Unless he's locked himself out or whatever, he hasn't been banned. It might be the spam problems with the email influx, I'm not checking as I need a rest today and this is a load of shit over absolutely fuck all squared tbh.

Flouncer

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 24, 2019, 03:09:32 PM
I don't know what you guys mean by "messages blocked." Unless he's locked himself out or whatever, he hasn't been banned. It might be the spam problems with the email influx, I'm not checking as I need a rest today and this is a load of shit over absolutely fuck all squared tbh.

It just says that the user has blocked your personal message, if that helps.

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 24, 2019, 03:07:42 PMHe's a pain at times, but people need to learn when and how to bloody ignore him. If you don't want to, then own that, and stop pretending.

Much as his threadshitting gets on my nerves (to the point where I end up skipping through multiple pages where some people are propably making interesting posts), if people didn't respond to his tiresome shite with such gusto it wouldn't be half as bad as it is. You can't really complain about it if you're constantly arguing the toss with him.

Cloud

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on March 24, 2019, 03:01:20 PM
Having been a member here since the beginning, i can tell you that it is full of prissy, pearl clutching, cunts who like to round on folk as if they are The Law.

Ignore them, don't rise to their sanctimonious witterings, and as long as you're respecting the forum rules then there's no reason for the admins to get involved.

+1

Basically stay away from politics threads.  Not that I'm any good at following my own advice, at all!
It does get tiresome wading through pages and pages of the circular arguments with Biggy.  But, as they say, it takes two to tango.

shiftwork2

Best new poster so he'd better come back.  Come back!

Danger Man

That's all my homosexual grooming down the drain.....

Barry Admin

Quote from: Flouncer on March 24, 2019, 03:18:01 PM
It just says that the user has blocked your personal message, if that helps.

Okay thanks.

QuoteMuch as his threadshitting gets on my nerves (to the point where I end up skipping through multiple pages where some people are propably making interesting posts), if people didn't respond to his tiresome shite with such gusto it wouldn't be half as bad as it is. You can't really complain about it if you're constantly arguing the toss with him.

Good Christ yes. It's always the people who have the biggest issue with him who spend the most time and energy enabling him - that's why I get so tired of the complaints.

This will blow over. ToneLa, if you were making a joke as you say, then I'm afraid it was completely lost amongst all the other moaning and thread policing you've been doing. Utterly indistinct from same. You're too focused on "where's the rules, where's the rules?" And seem to want to instigate some. Nope, just relax, get past your grudge with him - using third party help that's already been provided to you if necessary - and enjoy CaB for what it is.

Ferris

Got a goodbye PM from our boy Tone this AM but I'm blocked from responding. I wondered what it was about and saw this thread, didn't realize he had flounced.

Shame to see him go - I hope he'll be back in one form or another

bgmnts

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 24, 2019, 03:26:09 PM
Best new poster so he'd better come back.  Come back!

:(. I've tried so hard.

I liked him too, though.

Flouncer

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 24, 2019, 03:47:30 PMI hope he'll be back in one form or another

Preferably pog form!

Buelligan

Yes, I hope he returns.  I think sometimes all of us take things a mite too seriously so lets all do a nice big yoga breath ooouuuuuuuutt through your mouth.  And, softly, open your eyes, whist breathing in through your nose, chin down, neck straight, down-facing palms resting softly on your thighs, feel the top of your head stretching up, feel your arms, hanging gently from your opening shoulders, your spine straight as your breath slowly fills your lungs and your stomach moves back towards your spine and slowly, out again, through the mouth.  Nice.  Come back everyone and feel the love you cunts.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm glad you've gone, you massive tosser

Please reconsider your decision, toners. Meself, and several others are chuffed to bits with your presence on this forum, while also able to ignore the nonsense yer man who 's been bothering you spouts ( that is to say, his opinion which he's quite within his rights to be spouting 'ere, wretched load of old bollocks that it is ).
You flouncing ? I'm not having it, mate. Get back 'ere.
Just come back  La. You don't have to do all that yoga bollocks that Happy Hippy Henrietta Came out with , mind you.