Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:54:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Personal hygiene

Started by garnish, March 24, 2019, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

I was shopping yesterday when a couple of old men walked past. First thing I clocked was their incredibly greasy hair followed by an absolute wave of stench. They polluted the atmosphere around them. The air stank on whichever isle they visited for a couple of minutes. What is it that's hanging in the air?

thenoise

A friend went to learn Krav Maga, they did an exercise where they had to learn to release after an assailant grabs their face from behind. Well they paired up and the other fellow had to put his hand over their mouth from behind, my friend made the mistake of inhaling - the unmistakable stench of spunk. The dirty old bollocks hadn't washed his hands after his last self love session did he!

thenoise

Personally, it's usually those bearded fat middle aged men in band t-shirts and long black overcoats who hang around the merch stalls at gigs.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: thenoise on March 26, 2019, 01:15:41 PM
A friend went to learn Krav Maga, they did an exercise where they had to learn to release after an assailant grabs their face from behind. Well they paired up and the other fellow had to put his hand over their mouth from behind, my friend made the mistake of inhaling - the unmistakable stench of spunk. The dirty old bollocks hadn't washed his hands after his last self love session did he!

Krav Maga teaches us to improvise using any and all attacks available, the stale spunk method is unorthodox for sure but often highly effective.

Captain Crunch

Neither are pleasant but I'd take BO over chemical warfare perfume any day.  The smell of even heavy BO tends to stay in your nose but perfume gets right in your gullet.  Right in it. 

canadagoose

Quote from: DolphinFace on March 26, 2019, 01:05:55 PM
I was shopping yesterday when a couple of old men walked past. First thing I clocked was their incredibly greasy hair followed by an absolute wave of stench. They polluted the atmosphere around them. The air stank on whichever isle they visited for a couple of minutes. What is it that's hanging in the air?
There are a surprising number of old men like that. It's kind of sad; do they not realise how offensive they smell? I hate when they sit down in front of me on the bus. Sometimes the smell is enough to make me want to be sick.

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on March 24, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
an ex who was in the habit of swallowing, used to tell me what I'd had for lunch.

Well a lot of local papers used to print the next week's school lunch menus, so...