Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge CaB Meet Saturday 18th May (Thread #2 with apologies to JJ and LJ)

Started by Twit 2, March 26, 2019, 07:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Lads, can you do us a photo where you're all stood with your cocks in your drinks.

poo

Or if not possible then do the finger through the zip thing as pretend cock. Thanks!

pancreas

St_Eddie

I'd love to come along to one of this but my acrophobia makes travel an untenable prospect.  I'd happily start a thread for a meetup in my home-city of Winchester though.  I know all of the best pubs and could take you to them.  Would anyone be up for that?  If enough people express an interest, I'll create the thread.

Quote from: pancreas on May 18, 2019, 04:25:49 PM

Which one of you is one the far left?  You look like my long lost Brother!  In fact, I'd care to know who's who in this photo in general.  It's nice to be able to put a face to the name.

Quote from: Howj Begg on May 18, 2019, 04:31:51 PM
hair, bald, hair, bald, hair, bald

Haha.  That's the first thing I did upon looking at the photo too.  A surprising ratio of bald hair, all things considered.  The second thing I checked was what everyone was drinking.  It looks like one fella is enjoying a coke, but I'd bet there's vodka in there as well.

pancreas

Nice to see Danger Man, as ever, but tbh I wish he'd stop trying to sell people flood insurance.

St_Eddie

To whomever is my lookalike.  Photo evidence...

I hope that the comparison isn't too unflattering.  You have nicer teeth than me and a finely groomed beard, unlike my unkempt mess of facial fuzz.

MojoJojo

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 18, 2019, 05:24:37 PM
To whomever is my lookalike.  Photo evidence...

I hope that the comparison isn't too unflattering.  You have nicer teeth than me and a finely groomed beard, unlike my unkempt mess of facial fuzz.
Cheers Eds. I don't regard my beard as 'finely groomed' tge words I'd use would stray closer to 'shit fucking mess'. Cheers though :)

Ray Travez

sort of dumb comment erased

DrGreggles

poo

madhair60

St_Eddie

Did the pooch ever turn up?  Or is Doggo still wandering the streets trying to find you lot?

EDIT: Ah, looks like my question has been answered.  I hope that you had a great time, madhair60 and that your nervous anxiety duly buggered off once you'd arrived.

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on May 18, 2019, 06:02:35 PM
Cheers Eds. I don't regard my beard as 'finely groomed' tge words I'd use would stray closer to 'shit fucking mess'. Cheers though :)

Ah, so you're my doppelgänger!  I'm honoured to look like such a swell fella.  I'm ashamed to say that I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out what 'tge' was an abbreviation of.  The only match I could find through Google was 'truly gay environment', which didn't seem quite right.  Then I realised that it was a mere typo and you'd intended to type 'the'.  Unless it was 'truly gay environment', in which case fair do's.

Crabwalk

Was really lovely to meet you all! Sorry I had to flee. Enjoy the rest of your night!

Cunts

garbed_attic

Good to meet those of you I met! Sorry it was a bit whistlestop. The two and half hours flew by!

garbed_attic

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 18, 2019, 08:09:07 PM
Did the pooch ever turn up?  Or is Doggo still wandering the streets trying to find you lot?

EDIT: Ah, looks like my question has been answered.  I hope that you had a great time, madhair60 and that your nervous anxiety duly buggered off once you'd arrived.

Indeed! It helps that he's / your genuinely funny so people don't have to just pretend to find him / you funny!

(this was directed at madhair if it wasn't clear, St_Eddie, but you're funny too!)

madhair60

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 18, 2019, 08:09:07 PM

It did. I had a very bad morning but when Pancreas called me a paedophile, I hurriedly came in the kid I was fucking and ran to the meet in order to punch him in the face, which I then did.

Police; this is a lie for the purpose of amusement. I did not cum.

Twit 2

They had anchovies at the Salisbury Arms. The rest of the meet is a footnote.

St_Eddie

garbed_attic

Quote from: Eels
Life is funny
But not ha ha funny
Peculiar I guess
You think I got it all going my way
Then why am I such a fucking mess?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wish I'd be there but I was busy a hunner miles away. Good gang.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Really sorry poo that is a fucking appalling attempt. You'd have to have had 90% of your brain removed to mistake that for an actual knob. Again, very sorry.

kittens

pancreas

managed to get the train by the skin of my belm.

great restaurant, best in the country

Twit 2

You wouldn't believe this shit lost return train ticket still had proof of purchase took it to the window jobsworth said sorry you need the actual ticket or GTF so had to buy a ticket again, single same price as return so I had to spend £18 x 2. CUNTS