Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:54:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge CaB Meet Saturday 18th May (Thread #2 with apologies to JJ and LJ)

Started by Twit 2, March 26, 2019, 07:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: pancreas on May 18, 2019, 08:56:59 PM

well you fuckin destroyed that bookcase pissing about sticking your hand down your pants didnt you

Twit 2

sorry We didn't get to say goodbye Angrew as we all ran to our separate trains. You know you've ragged a meet to fuck when everyone very nearly misses their last trains.

Glad I went in the end, to quote a great Scolar. "Great Bunch Of Lads". Everyone is way more handsome in real life. Great to see some faces new and old wisdom was handed down from cab generation to cab generation and we a good round of own up to your sock. I can tell you there were some outstanding reveletions, but thats for people who went to the meet and finally a myth has been put to be, Women do exsist on the internet.

Twit 2

No hangover, despite passing out on the train and needing to be woken up by shiftwork.

pancreas

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 19, 2019, 08:41:45 AM
No hangover, despite passing out on the train and needing to be woken up by shiftwork.

Christ, that's low.

Twit 2

Well it's what we got up to on the walk back to the station that finished me off. That, along with the anchovy pizza and all the beer made my arse a sorry state this morn. After using the bathroom I had to literally leave the house in shame. Having McDonald's breakfast now. Next, I'm going into the fields to tramp about, stretch the weekend out a bit, before reality kicks in Sunday eve.

Twit 2

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 19, 2019, 09:47:53 AM
Was it a round of Vigarous bumming on the way to the station?

No, wasn't a 'knobs going in and out' situation. Most notable fluids of the day was when I started spontaneously bleeding from my head at the Cambridge Blue.

There was a bit of talk about some of the old Cab Radio stuff at the mmet so I thought I'd post the link ot the archive http://cabradio.stupidpupil.co.uk/

Some peoples legacy is better perserved than others.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

It was lots of fun meeting such an assortment of whores tonight, hope you all made it home without causing too much chaos.

DrGreggles

'kin' hangover...

I've just remembered the Norwich meet that was suggested!

I wouldnt be suprised if Janie Jones was still partying, just going from one party crowd to the next. With tupperware in hand.

Janie Jones

Next time, I'll be sure to bring everyone a single strawberry doughnut.

Crabwalk

garbed_attic

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 20, 2019, 05:41:40 PM
Next time, I'll be sure to bring everyone a single strawberry doughnut.

Thank you for all the food, Janie! It was lovely to meet you. Ya want us to paypal you some money?

Janie Jones

No need, thank you. Other people put some cash in the kitty too. And it was worth every penny to find out who is behind Ronalado; not who I thought at all. Maybe oldtime Cokbom person who flounce? Is possible.

Twit 2

Thank you for humouring me, everyone - I fear I was a slight burden. Couldn't speak properly; was tired and stressed from work; misjudged my opening banter (ruthlessly insulting Janie's handbag); managed to miss everyone when they left, due to being off vaping/smoking; went off on one about antlers as a metaphor for consciousness at the end; lost my train ticket, passed out on the train. Bit of a disaster really. I will be a cane-twirling sophisticate next time to make up for it.

madhair60

To be fair it was a dogshit handbag. Fucking didn't see it, did I. Didn't even notice. I was trying to make you feel better.

Post the pic with us all in and label it proper like so cunts know how fat and grim I am.

Twit 2

It's a mystery how self-confidence works. I turned up fairly sure of myself, but have allowed creeping self-loathing to tarnish my memory of the event. You are presumably shy, but people effectively paid to be in your company and all those in attendance (rightly) agreed you are a GBOL. I should be less confident and you should be more....give the universe a nudge.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 20, 2019, 11:24:51 PM
No need, thank you. Other people put some cash in the kitty too. And it was worth every penny to find out who is behind Ronalado; not who I thought at all. Maybe oldtime Cokbom person who flounce? Is possible.

Shit, I missed that reveal during the sockchat. I'll have to see if I can work it out now.

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 20, 2019, 11:43:11 PM
Thank you for humouring me, everyone - I fear I was a slight burden. Couldn't speak properly; was tired and stressed from work; misjudged my opening banter (ruthlessly insulting Janie's handbag); managed to miss everyone when they left, due to being off vaping/smoking; went off on one about antlers as a metaphor for consciousness at the end; lost my train ticket, passed out on the train. Bit of a disaster really. I will be a cane-twirling sophisticate next time to make up for it.

You were great company (well, until 7 when I had to split. Thereafter you might have been shit). Our mutual vent at 'issues' was very cathartic.

Poor Janie's little Karl did get roasted though. That was harsh.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 20, 2019, 11:50:47 PM
It's a mystery how self-confidence works. I turned up fairly sure of myself, but have allowed creeping self-loathing to tarnish my memory of the event.

Ha, I've been feeling exactly this today. Remembering all the load-mouthed overcompensating moments as the Mosaic took hold.

pancreas

Erm, you were all fine.

I can only suggest you try pulling yourselves together.

Mr_Simnock

I enjoyed the gathering, it was all NICE TO SEE YOU, TO SEE YOU NICE

Janie Jones

Quote from: Crabwalk on May 20, 2019, 11:52:56 PM

Poor Janie's little Karl did get roasted though. That was harsh.

I actually smile every time I look at that 'clunge bag' now which is, I am sure, what the late designer Karl Lagerfeld would have wanted. Fashion is supposed to be fun. For the curious, here's a link to a photo of the item and before anyone tells me how many fascist-drenching milkshakes I could have bought instead, I didn't pay anything like retail price, I've got contacts.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CRH95x5UFCKEZBwm8

FWIW I thought you were all glorious.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I bet you all spent at least 75% of the night talking about me. I'd put good money on it.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 21, 2019, 01:19:29 AM
I actually smile every time I look at that 'clunge bag' now which is, I am sure, what the late designer Karl Lagerfeld would have wanted.

Well, I feel bad now.

I wonder what his coffin looked like...

madhair60

Just remembered this exchange

Me: When do they do Wimblewrong again?

Pancreas: When they do Wimbledon

Me: hahaHAHA oh yeah haha so obvious lol

My brain: Kill yourself

Twit 2