Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge CaB Meet Saturday 18th May (Thread #2 with apologies to JJ and LJ)

Started by Twit 2, March 26, 2019, 07:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: madhair60 on May 18, 2019, 12:23:37 PM
I can't go to this one, sorry.

Fuck off. Haul your self to the EoB, you juddering shit-sack. You'll be pleased when you've done it.

Twit 2

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: madhair60 on May 18, 2019, 12:23:37 PM
I can't go to this one, sorry.

Get to Cambridge, and get those free pints down yer neck, you miserable git.

pancreas

Yes, madhair60, get some free pints down your neck, you rancid clusterfart of a dick-cheese Quiche Lorraine. You overflowing Portaloo filled with sick and surgical swabs from Aids operations, for fuckssake just come and have a drink.

Twit 2

Can we find out where he lives and get him on a drip? Fuck it, go the whole hog, get him hooked on skag, the abstemious no-showing CUNT!

Twit 2

Having thought about it, maybe he's got a good reason and we have no business forcing him?

madhair60

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 18, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
Having thought about it, maybe he's got a good reason and we have no business forcing him?

I don't have a good reason, I'm piss poor and anxious about it. I did this last year too and I'll do it next year. And I'll probably show up every year anyway.

DrGreggles

Sun out!

*walks to the bus stop in just an XTC t-shirt (because I know all the modern bands)*

Sun gone!

pancreas

In attendance: biniput, simnock, shiftwork, greggles, crabwalk, Janie, Delete, Twit 2, so far

Spoon of Ploff

Hello everyone at the Cambridge CaB meet. I hope you all have a really splendid time.

chveik

pancreas

Madhair, could you please stop being a paedophile and turn up?

madhair60

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm not even going and I know you're a despicable misarrangement of the 48 shittest polyps for not being there right this minute. Sort it out or I will get your bum graved into a grave by the Gouldthorpe National Front tonight.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: madhair60 on May 18, 2019, 03:48:23 PM
Where are you at the moment?

Please go. People, when they meet people, are always nicer than you expect. It's one of life's truisms.

Twit 2

madhair60

Janie Jones

We are still in the EoB, Gout_pony just hove into view, there are 11 of us and this is the best afternoon ever

pancreas

Soz wrong pic

madhair60

MojoJojo

Twit 2

Twit 2

Howj Begg

madhair60