Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory leadership contest?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 27, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the next PM? (assuming there is no General Election)

Johnson
24 (12.7%)
Javid
7 (3.7%)
HA HA CUNT
18 (9.5%)
Raab
4 (2.1%)
Rudd
4 (2.1%)
Rees Mogg
5 (2.6%)
Leadsom
4 (2.1%)
May in disguise
16 (8.5%)
Cameron
3 (1.6%)
Fabricant
2 (1.1%)
Another horrible person
43 (22.8%)
Gove
10 (5.3%)
Mourinho
13 (6.9%)
Yamaha
2 (1.1%)
Guffdenim
1 (0.5%)
Liddington
2 (1.1%)
Totnes
1 (0.5%)
Honey I Bummed The Kids
13 (6.9%)
Rudd Gullit
1 (0.5%)
LOLRANDOM
3 (1.6%)
Raoul Moat
5 (2.6%)
Fred West
3 (1.6%)
Worzel FUCKING Gummidge
5 (2.6%)
Lay Gentleman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Fambo Number Mive

With Leadsom not exactly backing May on Radio 4 and this tweet from Andrew Neil:

QuoteJohnson, Hunt, Raab and Javid have active leadership campaigns on the go. Hancock also regards himself as a runner. Gove still has hopes. Rudd backs Boris (nope, I don't know why either). Some Tories trying to talk up Rory Stewart.

https://twitter.com/afneil/status/1110690803196878848

How long before we see a Tory leadership contest? Will May announce a departure date soon? At 5pm she will appear in front of the 1922 Committee, maybe she will announce a departure date then.

And if May does resign, who do you think will be the new Prime Minster? I reckon Javid will be the next PM as he's not as associated with Brexit as Johnson and Raab and seen as more competent than Hunt.

Soup Dogg

baptist

Fabbers

The only barnet in politics to rival Trump's in terms of ridiculousness.

jobotic

Like looking at five turds in the bowl and deciding which one to shove back in.

Bronzy

Replies From View

Replies From View

...out for some baby onions etc

Talulah, really!

Are you a Fabrican or a Fabricunt?

Replies From View

Quote from: Talulah, really! on March 27, 2019, 12:16:13 PM
Are you a Fabrican or a Fabricunt?

The kind that cleans carpets but leaves them just a bit too soapy afterwards, for the laugh of it.

DrGreggles

Captain Z

Remember when you looked at the results last time and thought 'yeah, Theresa May is probably the least worst'.

Danger Man

I want Hunt, just to see a TEFL teacher become Prime Minister.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Rory Stewart would be hilarious. If I want an acne-scarred gurning grotesque right-winger in charge I'd suggest Chris Morris*

*I of course jest. Chris Morris would be rubbish!**

**I, AGAIN, JEST

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Soup Dogg on March 27, 2019, 12:02:17 PM
Whoever wins, we lose.

Where's Box Office Phil's run for PM? I vaguely hoped he would cause havoc with a reasonable Brexit compromise campaign and be the John Major that ushers Labour back to power

JesusAndYourBush

Another horrible person

All the choices in the poll are shit.  I'd rather a new leader be some lesser person that I've never heard of.  At least they have a chance of starting off from a point where I can deludedly think 'they look ok, and what they've just said (in whatever short interview was just aired) seems reasonable and they seem like a reasonable person.'  Of course the reality will be that they'll turn out to be a shit just like the others.

imitationleather

They should work out who is the biggest spanner in the party and make them leader.

Bryan Cocks

I like that Gove is listed underneath 'Another horrible person', as a kind of unthinkable last resort. I'd think that list was ranked except Boris is at the top.

What a cacophony of cunts, though. I dearly hope we somehow get a general election than have to put up with any of them.

Blumf

Bring Cameron back, and break his legs so he can't walk away from this shit show of his own making again.

Fambo Number Mive

Be amusing if Ken Clarke somehow won the leadership

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on March 27, 2019, 12:46:33 PM
Another horrible person

All the choices in the poll are shit.  I'd rather a new leader be some lesser person that I've never heard of.  At least they have a chance of starting off from a point where I can deludedly think 'they look ok, and what they've just said (in whatever short interview was just aired) seems reasonable and they seem like a reasonable person.'  Of course the reality will be that they'll turn out to be a shit just like the others.

They're Tories so that was inevitable anyway.

Bryan Cocks

Quote from: Blumf on March 27, 2019, 12:49:44 PM
Bring Cameron back, and break his legs so he can't walk away from this shit show of his own making again.

He'll still mutter a little tune to himself as he drags his upper torso away as quickly as he can.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2019, 12:47:32 PM
They should work out who is the biggest spanner in the party and make them leader.

Closer than ever to actually happening.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 27, 2019, 12:50:24 PM
Be amusing if Ken Clarke somehow won the leadership

"Congrats Ken!"

"What? I didn't even enter."

"Shut the fuck up, Ken. We fucking need this."

jobotic

Can May put herself forward again? I mean, fair's fair.

How about Chuka?

imitationleather

JesusAndYourBush

Boris doesn't want to be leader until after Brexit is done & dusted, after that he'll be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Blumf

Jittlebags

Quote from: Bryan Cocks on March 27, 2019, 12:50:56 PM
He'll still mutter a little tune to himself as he drags his upper torso away as quickly as he can.

Nothing keeps Cameron away from his Country Suppers.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Danger Man on March 27, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
I want Hunt, just to see a TEFL teacher become Prime Minister.

Enough with this infantile shit

Barney the Purple Dinosaur for me...