Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:39:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory leadership contest?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 27, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the next PM? (assuming there is no General Election)

Johnson
24 (12.7%)
Javid
7 (3.7%)
HA HA CUNT
18 (9.5%)
Raab
4 (2.1%)
Rudd
4 (2.1%)
Rees Mogg
5 (2.6%)
Leadsom
4 (2.1%)
May in disguise
16 (8.5%)
Cameron
3 (1.6%)
Fabricant
2 (1.1%)
Another horrible person
43 (22.8%)
Gove
10 (5.3%)
Mourinho
13 (6.9%)
Yamaha
2 (1.1%)
Guffdenim
1 (0.5%)
Liddington
2 (1.1%)
Totnes
1 (0.5%)
Honey I Bummed The Kids
13 (6.9%)
Rudd Gullit
1 (0.5%)
LOLRANDOM
3 (1.6%)
Raoul Moat
5 (2.6%)
Fred West
3 (1.6%)
Worzel FUCKING Gummidge
5 (2.6%)
Lay Gentleman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Replies From View

Quote from: greencalx on March 31, 2019, 02:14:13 PM
It's so obviously going to be BoJo. Many people will still think he's a great bunch of lads due to a HIGNFY appearance 15 years ago.

I thought it was more like 20 years ago.

greencalx

His first appearance was in '99, but I think the one that most people will remember him for was as one of the first guest hosts in '02. So yeah, take your pick!

Replies From View

Either way, facts don't matter, the point is ISN'T HE CHUMMY INNEEEEE

Captain Z

I will be voting for whoever promises to show those unelected EU leaders a thing or two about democracy.

Replies From View

Quote from: Captain Z on March 31, 2019, 02:41:41 PM
I will be voting for whoever promises to show those unelected EU leaders a thing or two about democracy.

I'll be voting for whichever one has its cocks out.

BlodwynPig

olliebean

Quote from: greencalx on March 31, 2019, 02:14:13 PM
It's so obviously going to be BoJo. Many people will still think he's a great bunch of lads due to a HIGNFY appearance 15 years ago.

The PCP might not let him be in the final two. But if not Boris, there'll still be huge pressure for one of the candidates to be an arch-Brexiteer, and that's obviously the one who'll win when it's put to the membership. Not least because of UKIP entryism for precisely this purpose.

greencalx

It will be strategised so that one candidate each from the hard and soft side get through. My thinking is that the early stages will go something like

- crowded first round where loads of people stand
- the loser is knocked out, and out of those left all but two from the soft and hard wings withdraw
- one from each side gets knocked out in the next two rounds

Those on the right will probably go for the household name, ie Boris. It is rumoured that some softies will resign if he wins. They won't.

idunnosomename

Fuckin Esther McVey. Spite incarnate. Nice hair though. But it grows out of a rotten skull of a cunt.

Apart from his plummy demeanour I don't really mind Rees Mogg.  He has often impressed me with his gentlemanly conduct under pressure in interview.  Basically he's a cunt but at least he's up front about it.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on March 31, 2019, 08:04:45 PM
Apart from his plummy demeanour I don't really mind Rees Mogg.  He has often impressed me with his gentlemanly conduct under pressure in interview.  Basically he's a cunt but at least he's up front about it.

U wot m'8?

idunnosomename

I LOVE CUNTS WHO ARE CUNTS - a cunt

Speaking of which bald cunt IDS is considering throw his hat into the ring. revealing his bald bonce.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 31, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
I LOVE CUNTS WHO ARE CUNTS - a cunt

Speaking of which bald cunt IDS is considering throw his hat into the ring. revealing his bald bonce.

throwing his ring into the hat, more like

greencalx

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 31, 2019, 08:38:26 PM

Really? His last stint was a major success.

Jerzy Bondov

I fucking hope it's IDS. Can I sign up somewhere to vote for him? It would be fucking amazing.

Replies From View

The only way he could be upfront about how much of a cunt he is would be to perpetually dress up as the Child Snatcher.

Imagine admiring him for being gentlemanly whilst saying horrific and stupid things.

Urinal Cake

Johnson like a F-grade Lex Luthor must feel his time his now. And like a C-grade Superman Corbyn will never defeat him. 

garnish

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 31, 2019, 08:08:48 PM
U wot m'8?

This is the person that reckons poor people should stop drinking in pubs that he thinks are beneath him and go for a nice walk instead.  Job done.

imitationleather

If IDS becomes leader again the absolute shit-show of the past decade will have been almost worth it for such a killer punchline.

gib

ok parody account, with you now

gib

Quote from: garnish on March 31, 2019, 10:46:56 PM
This is the person that reckons poor people should stop drinking in pubs that he thinks are beneath him and go for a nice walk instead.  Job done.

Steady on, some of his friends are actually working class.

Quote from: Replies From View on March 31, 2019, 10:01:44 PM

Imagine admiring him for being gentlemanly whilst saying horrific and stupid things.

You're a Corbyn supporter right?

Quote from: imitationleather on March 31, 2019, 11:14:45 PM
If IDS becomes leader again the absolute shit-show of the past decade will have been almost worth it for such a killer punchline.

IDS really is the perfect example of a Tory who is completely out of touch with those he is meant to represent. 

olliebean

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on April 01, 2019, 10:22:09 PM
IDS really is the perfect example of a Tory who is completely out of touch with those he is meant to represent.

That's a tautology.

Mr_Simnock

So borboski wants JRM as next tory leader.

Fambo Number Mive

FT claims Amber Rudd has ruled herself out of the leadership race but that pro-Brexit Tory leadership candidates are keen to have her endorsement. Apparently Rudd would like to be Chancellor of the Exchequer.