Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory leadership contest?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 27, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the next PM? (assuming there is no General Election)

Johnson
24 (12.7%)
Javid
7 (3.7%)
HA HA CUNT
18 (9.5%)
Raab
4 (2.1%)
Rudd
4 (2.1%)
Rees Mogg
5 (2.6%)
Leadsom
4 (2.1%)
May in disguise
16 (8.5%)
Cameron
3 (1.6%)
Fabricant
2 (1.1%)
Another horrible person
43 (22.8%)
Gove
10 (5.3%)
Mourinho
13 (6.9%)
Yamaha
2 (1.1%)
Guffdenim
1 (0.5%)
Liddington
2 (1.1%)
Totnes
1 (0.5%)
Honey I Bummed The Kids
13 (6.9%)
Rudd Gullit
1 (0.5%)
LOLRANDOM
3 (1.6%)
Raoul Moat
5 (2.6%)
Fred West
3 (1.6%)
Worzel FUCKING Gummidge
5 (2.6%)
Lay Gentleman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 188

sponk

Trump really hammering may on Twitter for some reason. I think he's a bit weird.

Fambo Number Mive

ITV leadership debate 8pm tonight. First time the shitty pair have shared a stage.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 09, 2019, 01:55:42 AM
ITV leadership debate 8pm tonight. First time the shitty pair have shared a stage.

Well, not since the blood sacrifice ritual in Davos last year

DrGreggles

Replies From View

imitationleather

I've been avoiding this for the past week or so because even by the normal standard of the news it is wrist-slashingly depressing to see these two go at it.

Paul Calf

It's like watching your grandparents decide whether you should be punched really hard in the stomach or kicked really hard in the balls.

Buelligan

Paul Calf

It's like watching your grandparents decide whether you should be punched really hard in the stomach or kicked really hard in the balls asked to give birth to a child.

BlodwynPig

It's like giving birth to a child without first removing your balls

Replies From View

It's like having the three year old child of somebody you hate forcefully inserted into your body via your anus, and then removed via your urethra.  And the child is unwashed after bathing in a tank of dog shit.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: sponk on July 08, 2019, 11:26:17 PM
Trump really hammering may on Twitter for some reason. I think he's a bit weird.

Probably kicked off by May affirming support of UK ambassador who said Trump/administration was inept.

Cuellar

It's like running your teeth through a pasta maker then inexplicably cumming

sponk

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 09, 2019, 12:13:27 PM
Probably kicked off by May affirming support of UK ambassador who said Trump/administration was inept.

I think Trump went on that Twitter rant before May affirmed her support and it was a response to that

Replies From View

Quote from: Cuellar on July 09, 2019, 12:16:38 PM
It's like running your teeth through a pasta maker then inexplicably cumming

"inexplicably"

Dex Sawash

Quote from: sponk on July 09, 2019, 02:52:09 PM
I think Trump went on that Twitter rant before May affirmed her support and it was a response to that

Either way, good job to Trump for being first to make May actually appear strong/stable

Danger Man

Can somebody watch the TV debate tonight and tell me if anything interesting happened. Thanks, ta

jobotic

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Danger Man on July 09, 2019, 07:54:26 PM
Can somebody watch the TV debate tonight and tell me if anything interesting happened. Thanks, ta

The shifty one is acting the cunt and the cunt one is getting all shifty.

Danger Man

I've just watched a bit. It's well shit.

Hunt just said that his birthday is on November 1st when asked about leaving the EU on October 31st. I turned off.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Danger Man on July 09, 2019, 08:10:38 PM

They do the willy fencing after the last ad break. - Worth sticking around for, one is like a long pencil and the other a pink ostrich egg. I won't spoil it and tell you which is which though.

Ferris

Quote from: Danger Man on July 09, 2019, 08:10:38 PM

Hunt just said that his birthday is on November 1st when asked about leaving the EU on October 31st. I turned off.

Stay tuned for the swimwear round.

Actually, don't.

jobotic

They are all fucking cunts all have lovely bottoms.

Lordofthefiles

Hunt said "grow the cake" again.

Grow the fucking cake!

BlodwynPig

Appalling - the audience grinning and clapping Boris' boorish behaviour. Even Julia the host had a smirk at the end. Pathetic British Diseased Cunts - the British public

Paul Calf

Cuellar

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT WE GET NO SAY IN THIS

DEMOCRACY IS COMING HOME

Fambo Number Mive

Fambo Number Mive

11:50 Johnson and Hunt argue and Johnson says Hunt is clearly not committed to coming out of the EU on October 31st.