Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tory leadership contest?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, March 27, 2019, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the next PM? (assuming there is no General Election)

Johnson
24 (12.7%)
Javid
7 (3.7%)
HA HA CUNT
18 (9.5%)
Raab
4 (2.1%)
Rudd
4 (2.1%)
Rees Mogg
5 (2.6%)
Leadsom
4 (2.1%)
May in disguise
16 (8.5%)
Cameron
3 (1.6%)
Fabricant
2 (1.1%)
Another horrible person
43 (22.8%)
Gove
10 (5.3%)
Mourinho
13 (6.9%)
Yamaha
2 (1.1%)
Guffdenim
1 (0.5%)
Liddington
2 (1.1%)
Totnes
1 (0.5%)
Honey I Bummed The Kids
13 (6.9%)
Rudd Gullit
1 (0.5%)
LOLRANDOM
3 (1.6%)
Raoul Moat
5 (2.6%)
Fred West
3 (1.6%)
Worzel FUCKING Gummidge
5 (2.6%)
Lay Gentleman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 188

BlodwynPig

I don't give a fuck about next leader - will May have a legacy that is polished by those in the media or will she be destroyed utterly. I never want to see her face again - no historical whitewashing, no revisionism by people who should know better, no excuses - humiliated and destroyed.

Fambo Number Mive

It would be interesting to debate, for a separate thread, whether May or Cameron was the worse PM

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 27, 2019, 01:55:54 PM
It would be interesting to debate, for a separate thread, whether May or Cameron was the worse PM

oh ho ho ho ho - great stuff. Comparison is for babies. Smash Hits level of banality.

Ray Travez

It's a close call between EVIL CUNT and VENAL CUNT, and of course THE CUNT'S CUNT is a wild card and could take the lead at any time.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Danger Man on March 27, 2019, 12:29:19 PM
I want Hunt, just to see a TEFL teacher become Prime Minister.

He'll only spend his entire premiership shagging his students in a pissed stupor.

Talulah, really!

Decided to cash in my worthless moral principles and take up a position as tory candidate campaign manager.

"The country has had enough of all the Reds and the Greens, its time for AMBER! (Rudd)."

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 27, 2019, 01:55:54 PM

Cameron lit the blue touch paper then ran off, giggling, into the night.  May has DITHERED for nearly three years.  She's much worse.

Sin Agog

Just saw that Independent headline where May said that people want her to stop being PM because of sexism.  When all else fails, pull a Hillary.

Alberon

I know Brexit is a whole pile of complicated shit, but it is astonishing how May has made such an absolute fuck up of it all.

It's hard to think of a more inept PM this country has ever had. Except the next one of course.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on March 27, 2019, 03:42:30 PM
Cameron lit the blue touch paper then ran off, giggling, into the night.  May has DITHERED for nearly three years.  She's much worse.

I'm thinking of all the stuff he did between 2010-2015 as well. He was the driver of austerity.

I do think Cameron would have done a better job on Brexit than May though. More competent but just as bad for Britain. Governing for the 1 per cent.

Tories have been told to clear their diaries for Friday.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 27, 2019, 03:52:54 PM

Tories have been told to clear their diaries for Friday.

Have we got enough wood for the guillotines?

Fambo Number Mive

When May steps down as PM, will she decide to step down as an MP as well? If not, will she try for a Cabinet position in the next leader's government?

Alberon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 27, 2019, 03:58:06 PM
When May steps down as PM, will she decide to step down as an MP as well? If not, will she try for a Cabinet position in the next leader's government?

Probably will be given a seat in the Lords where she can gibber away quietly to herself without bothering anyone.

lebowskibukowski

If we are going for Tory MP with the best name, it's Guto Bebb. If, however, you prefer your leader to look like a cross between Jim Broadbent and Henning Wehn, then it's Peter Aldous all the way.

Blinder Data

Quote from: lebowskibukowski on March 27, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
If we are going for Tory MP with the best name, it's Guto Bebb. If, however, you prefer your leader to look like a cross between Jim Broadbent and Henning Wehn, then it's Peter Aldous all the way.

Best named MP for Labour is Bambos Charalambous.

Shout out for Thangam Debbonaire too.

Jittlebags

Those are clearly Steven Toast characters.

chveik

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blinder Data on March 27, 2019, 04:10:36 PM
Best named MP for Labour is Bambos Charalambous.

Shout out for Thangam Debbonaire too.

I got roasted by Howj Begg for this sort of intolerance.

Replies From View

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on March 27, 2019, 12:46:33 PM
Another horrible person

All the choices in the poll are shit.  I'd rather a new leader be some lesser person that I've never heard of.

They want to save any fresh faces for the next Tory reboot, not spunk them off into the already-crusty Brexit wanksock.

Alberon

Quote from: lebowskibukowski on March 27, 2019, 04:05:15 PM

Guto Bebb was in The Phantom Menace, wasn't he?

Howj Begg

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
I got roasted by Howj Begg for this sort of intolerance.

Nah, not even close to being the same thing.

Bambos is my MP, love the dude.

Replies From View

Quote from: Howj Begg on March 27, 2019, 05:29:39 PM

Were you in the Phantom Menace?

BlodwynPig

Howj Begg

Quote from: Replies From View on March 27, 2019, 05:31:03 PM
Were you in the Phantom Menace?

Yes. I don't know why, i fucking hate Star Wars. Worst decision of my career.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Howj Begg on March 27, 2019, 05:29:39 PM

Yes it was, twat. Pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME LIGHT HEARTED FUN POKING YOU BIG RACIST.

Mister Six

May stepping down after Brexit, CNN reporting.

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2019, 05:53:51 PM
Yes it was, twat. Pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME LIGHT HEARTED FUN POKING YOU BIG RACIST.

They are called LIGHT SABERS AND THEY POKE HOLES NOT FUN.

Zetetic

Quote from: Mister Six on March 27, 2019, 06:04:10 PM
May stepping down after Brexit, CNN reporting.
"Very senior Conservative: 'she was as clear as she has ever been ' she will not be around for the next stagr But if deal doesnt pass 'thats a different matter'" says BBC news creature.

"Tory Brexiteer on news Theresa May will quit once Brexit delivered: 'It sounds all great in here and the usuals are clapping. But there's nothing substantive in it. No date. No timeline. No strategy. No clarity. This will look worse in the morning than it does right now.'" regurgitates Sky reporting machinery.

Replies From View

Alberon

Quote from: Zetetic on March 27, 2019, 06:09:28 PM
"Very senior Conservative: 'she was as clear as she has ever been ' she will not be around for the next stagr But if deal doesnt pass 'thats a different matter'" says BBC news creature.

"Tory Brexiteer on news Theresa May will quit once Brexit delivered: 'It sounds all great in here and the usuals are clapping. But there's nothing substantive in it. No date. No timeline. No strategy. No clarity. This will look worse in the morning than it does right now.'" regurgitates Sky reporting machinery.

If she loses her deal she'd be forced out. And she would also go if she won. So saying she will resign after a successful MV3 deserves an Alan Partridge shrug.