Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:32:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pro brexit demo

Started by katzenjammer, March 29, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katzenjammer

Live stream here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvy-XwjBr_4

Fair play, half an hour to go and there are tens of tens of them already

Goldentony

gameplay on this is terrible, pre order canceled

Beagle 2

In this sunshine? They're all going to look like Michael Gambon in The Singing Detective by the end of the day. Is that the state beyond gammon? Gambon?

Sin Agog

Quote from: katzenjammer on March 29, 2019, 03:29:37 PM
Fair play, half an hour to go and there are tens of tens of them already

Hair follicles?

Norton Canes

Is this the one 'Tommy Robinson' is speaking at?

katzenjammer

If it is they're in for a shock,seem to think he still needs freeing

BlodwynPig

Freedom 420
25 minutes ago
Only way anything will get done is if there's  violence, we need to make a huge statement, storm the gates People otherwise nothing will get done

Purple Aki
24 minutes ago
You've seen the protestors.......they couldn't storm the checkout aisle at fucking Poundland.

poo

Nice reply to this comment:

"Only way anything will get done is if there's violence, we need to make a huge statement, storm the gates People otherwise nothing will get done"

Purple Aki:
"You've seen the protestors.......they couldn't storm the checkout aisle at fucking Poundland."

poo

madhair60

Amazing little exchange in the comments:

QuoteFreedom 420
25 minutes ago
Only way anything will get done is if there's  violence, we need to make a huge statement, storm the gates People otherwise nothing will get done

Purple Aki
24 minutes ago
You've seen the protestors.......they couldn't storm the checkout aisle at fucking Poundland.

This made me chuckle;

QuoteFreedom 420
25 minutes ago

Purple Aki
24 minutes ago

Chollis

Lovely bit of banter in the comments section for those so inclined:

QuoteFreedom 420
25 minutes ago

Purple Aki
24 minutes ago

SteveDave

I laughed out loud at this

QuoteFreedom 420
25 minutes ago

Purple Aki
24 minutes ago

Jim_MacLaine

I thought Biggy might be at this and then saw he was somewhere else.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-47748361

QuoteIn that case he was found guilty of performing a sex act under cover of a juggler's hat.

Sebastian Cobb

I love how Mistabishi and Twisted are in there matter of factly (Mista went mental and full on alt-right a while back and Twisted has always been a bit of a bigot, especially regarding gays).

Fambo Number Mive

They seem to think MPs, who are elected every five years by their constituents, are dictators.

SteveDave

It looks like no-one knows what's happening or what they're supposed to be doing. No "humorous" banners neither.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jim_MacLaine on March 29, 2019, 03:55:06 PM
I thought Biggy might be at this and then saw he was somewhere else.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-47748361

Its a pretty tragic story but the juggler's hat still elicits belly laughs

Twed

Soup Dogg

Biggy incoming with some rando's blog claiming a turnout of 8 million in 5, 4, ...

Jittlebags

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 29, 2019, 04:00:00 PM
Its a pretty tragic story but the juggler's hat still elicits belly laughs

Ha, ha. That's brilliant. Jester's Shoes more like.

Twed

"South Hams For Brexit" is very unintentionally funny.

Norton Canes

'Tommy Robinson' now on

He's the scourge of the establishment!! He's a one-man wrecking ball!!!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Soup Dogg on March 29, 2019, 04:04:30 PM
Biggy incoming with some rando's blog claiming a turnout of 8 million in 5, 4, ...

He's MIA...probably because the megathread is dead and he's homeless for now

Fambo Number Mive

Why are they showing people a documentary attacking Hope Not Hate? What has that got to do with Brexit?

BlodwynPig