Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:51:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pro brexit demo

Started by katzenjammer, March 29, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momatt

My favourite comment - "Don't let the Islamic police push you around , you are not cows ...put back.....fight those 🐖"

Makes no sense at all.  It's great.  Who the fuck are the Islamic Police?
What's wrong with being a cow? 

Some of the pro-leave spelling and grammar is atrocious.  It's almost as if they're all thick as fuck.

Fambo Number Mive

They are now showing a documentary criticising how the media reported on Trump. Seems to be lots of Trump fans in the demo, judging by what I can see online on Youtube.

What does Hope Not Hate, that dickhead Robinson or Trump have to do with Brexit?

I imagine there are plenty of Leavers who despise Robinson and what he stands for. How do they feel about him being invited to speak.

momatt

Quote from: katzenjammer on March 29, 2019, 04:25:57 PM
Aerial shots on this one

A sniper would be funny wouldn't it.

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 29, 2019, 04:25:46 PM
They are now showing a documentary criticising how the media reported on Trump. Seems to be lots of Trump fans in the demo, judging by what I can see online on Youtube.

What does Hope Not Hate, that dickhead Robinson or Trump have to do with Brexit?

I imagine there are plenty of Leavers who despise Robinson and what he stands for. How do they feel about him being invited to speak.

Our resident Leaver seems intensely relaxed about FreeTommy and friends.

Sebastian Cobb

Imagine if Tommy Robinson turned up to back something you felt strongly about. You'd have to have a serious word with yourself wouldn't you?

SteveDave

Him on the right. Shouldn't be near those young ladies.

katzenjammer

Tommy Robinson: The establishment tried to silence me, but here I am, so what I want to say to you today is... here's a video!

phantom_power

To be fair that is quite a large number of cunts they have managed to gather together

SteveDave

BlodwynPig

Quote from: phantom_power on March 29, 2019, 04:33:52 PM
To be fair that is quite a large number of cunts they have managed to gather together

50% photographers and media twats

BlodwynPig

Quote from: SteveDave on March 29, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

"Fuck me."

"what, now George, in front of the massed gathering of fellow patriots?"

SteveDave

BlodwynPig

Fambo Number Mive

EDIT: confused over what demo she was at. My apologies to Kate Hoey.

Fambo Number Mive

Tim Martin about to speak

A copy of that issue of the Sun with "Up Yours Delors!" on the front speaking next.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: SteveDave on March 29, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

'Fuck me.'

'Well, since you were good enough to put a bag on your head, why not?'

Fambo Number Mive

Someone called Mark has just finished speaking. Not sure if they are the MP or not.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 29, 2019, 05:06:51 PM
Someone called Mark has just finished speaking. Not sure if they are the MP or not.

Mark Francois. The twat who went nose-to-nose with Will Self on the telly recently.

Pdine

Nice ethnically diverse turnout.

Fambo Number Mive

Para flag among the UKIP banners. Lovely stuff.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Productionforuse on March 29, 2019, 06:12:55 PM
Para flag among the UKIP banners. Lovely stuff.

Not looking good for Hooey, Francois etc.

Quote from: SteveDave on March 29, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

This one, second from the right - she's got to be some kind of stooge, right?  She features prominently in the Leave Means Leave march coverage, but sounded like a bad actor reciting a script the other day in an interview I saw.  Can't find it at the moment.

jobotic

Isn't the Farage thing seperate to the Kipper EDL thing? She should be kicked out anyway for her adoration of Farage.

Twed

Quote from: Darles Chickens on March 29, 2019, 06:32:41 PM
This one, second from the right - she's got to be some kind of stooge, right?  She features prominently in the Leave Means Leave march coverage, but sounded like a bad actor reciting a script the other day in an interview I saw.  Can't find it at the moment.
My guess at the sad reality of it: somebody decided she was quite attractive and so should be put at forefront, like a woman in a Top Gear audience. Her bad reading is probably her being out of her depth.

Quote from: SteveDave on March 29, 2019, 04:31:20 PM
I've never wanted to fight a boy more in my life.

The one in the middle looks like he's about to accidentally reveal a spoiler for a Marvel movie.

Cursus

There's a thread about the two girls (sisters, Alice and Beatrice Grant) here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/peterjukes/status/1107739384584044545

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 29, 2019, 03:58:10 PM
I love how Mistabishi and Twisted are in there matter of factly (Mista went mental and full on alt-right a while back and Twisted has always been a bit of a bigot, especially regarding gays).

Mistabishi. Not heard that name in years. I used to talk to him a bit back when he was a philosophy student at York Uni. He came across as quite odd even back then. I recall him offering to give me one of his tabletop studio devices in exchange for some drugs, but my memory's quite hazy now.

I also recall from around the same time Dogs on Acid forum member J-Swift. He was absolutely mental, and another one into philosophy (seems to be a pattern here). I think he drifted over onto these forums when DOA went down briefly, but that was years ago and not seen or heard from him since.

Edit: https://mixmag.net/read/drum-n-bass-producer-mistabishi-has-been-found-making-racist-comments-news

madhair60

why are all these people so very ugly?