Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:22:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pro brexit demo

Started by katzenjammer, March 29, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: jobotic on March 29, 2019, 06:43:12 PM
Isn't the Farage thing seperate to the Kipper EDL thing? She should be kicked out anyway for her adoration of Farage.

Ah, I didn't realise. jobotic, could you remove my quoted comment as I was wrong in what I accused Hoey of.

Talulah, really!

Quote from: madhair60 on March 29, 2019, 07:09:02 PM
why are all these people so very ugly?

You are looking at their souls.

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 29, 2019, 07:18:14 PM
Ah, I didn't realise. jobotic, could you remove my quoted comment as I was wrong in what I accused Hoey of.

Have done. Seems they were sharing the audience though.

If there's a second referendum I don't think having the likes of Tommeh as the face of Leave is going to help them win votes.

Quote from: Cursus on March 29, 2019, 07:03:24 PM
There's a thread about the two girls (sisters, Alice and Beatrice Grant) here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/peterjukes/status/1107739384584044545

Found the interview with them I was thinking of, back from January.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPK0qQZo4JQ

Are they with their mum?  Or their handler?

There's no way these two are genuine activists... their Twitter history looks as fishy as fuck for starters.  And their appearance there seems kind of forced - the words are weird (EU Organisa-shun), their passion is unconvincing, and their accents sound too RP to be real, if that makes sense.

Nice looking ladies though.  Wonder how much they're getting paid.

Twed

I really do not understand the kind of brain that would settle on "stooge actors following a script" versus "pretty young girls made prominent to give an impression of diversity".

Quote from: Twed on March 29, 2019, 08:19:17 PM
I really do not understand the kind of brain that would settle on "stooge actors following a script" versus "pretty young girls made prominent to give an impression of diversity".

They may well be real.  I'm hamming up the conspiracy aspect of it because, well, isn't that just the whole spirit of Brexit.  But my instinct is FAKE - their Twitter accounts look like they're being written by someone else, and the photos look like professional model shots.  And anyway it just seems too good to be true that these two would be in the right place at the right time and become the poster girls for Brexit.  Call me cynical if you like.

Twed

Quote from: Darles Chickens on March 29, 2019, 08:29:51 PMit just seems too good to be true that these two would be in the right place at the right time and become the poster girls for Brexit.  Call me cynical if you like.
This is the part I don't understand. It seems completely reasonable to me that some rich, right-wing mother and her privileged, presentable daughters would show up to a Brexit event, and almost inevitable that they would appear in a lot of footage, photo-ops and interviews. Your conspiracy theory hinges on the premise that there can only exclusively be large men with no necks there.

Edit: Sorry, I'm not really having a pop at you, I'm honestly just curious about why we're coming up with opposite conclusions.

Generation Identity flags in the leave means leave march so thats...cool

Facism and white nationalism on display hundred yards from parliament

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Really looking forward to biggy coming into this thread, and making supportive statements. Which he has too, Really, purely for the sake of balance. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of moaning remainminnies languidly pointing out that Tommy Robinson is not very pleasant, and taking slightly bored " oh, go on then " potshots at the Leavin' lovin' individuals in the pictures put up on here. Equilibrium necessary, Shirley ?

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 29, 2019, 08:40:33 PM
Really looking forward to biggy coming into this thread, and making supportive statements. Which he has too, Really, purely for the sake of balance. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of moaning remainminnies languidly pointing out that Tommy Robinson is not very pleasant, and taking slightly bored " oh, go on then " potshots at the Leavin' lovin' individuals in the pictures put up on here. Equilibrium necessary, Shirley ?

Not a peep for several days now. I think he has Brexited before everyone else. Leave meant leave today for him.

Oh look yonder at the sunlit uplands?...is that? yes, its biggy gamboling through golden meadows. Naked as the day he was born.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Darles Chickens on March 29, 2019, 08:16:06 PM
Nice looking ladies though.  Wonder how much they're getting paid.

According to the Twitter thread the younger one is fifteen.

Flouncer

Oof, looks like you've been cancelled mate.

Twed

You know what they say about fifteen-year-old girls though, don't you?

It is that they are far too young to be considered sexual objects.

machotrouts

Unfortunately, like most Leavers, the 15-year-old girl has already died of old age. Rest in power

jobotic

I've not got a lot if time for him I admit, but I hope Biggy is alright.

Sin Agog

Quote from: jobotic on March 29, 2019, 09:10:45 PM
I've not got a lot if time for him I admit, but I hope Biggy is alright.

I suspect, like every conspiracy theorist I've ever met in my life, he's prone to manic episodes and is now huddled up in a ball somewhere recovering, after being all over the place a few days ago.  He still managed to get a couple of low-key posts in this morning.

machotrouts

To clarify, biggytitbo is not the 15-year-old girl who died of old age. He is bald, and has died of old age

Cuellar

What do the crowd scientists reckon to this then? 10?

jobotic

Yeah he's posting so I'll go back to not caring.

jobotic

Quote from: Cuellar on March 29, 2019, 09:20:35 PM
What do the crowd scientists reckon to this then? 10?

10 million? Oh, at least.

machotrouts

I hope one day I become so inextricably associated with a hobby horse that people genuinely worry I've died when a thread about it goes 7 hours without me replying, even while I am active on the forum and posting in other threads like a normal human being

jamiefairlie

Quote from: jobotic on March 29, 2019, 09:38:56 PM
Yeah he's posting so I'll go back to not caring.

Touché sir, touché. Made me laugh as I had the exact same tow thoughts in the same sequence at the same time.

jobotic

Ha!

Was only me to be fair. Which probably says something bad about me.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Darles Chickens on March 29, 2019, 08:29:51 PM
the photos look like professional model shots.

Alice, the dark haired one, is a model.

QuoteAnd anyway it just seems too good to be true that these two would be in the right place at the right time and become the poster girls for Brexit.  Call me cynical if you like.

And if you read that twitter thread, she's been cropping up all over the place (although that has raised suspicions that she is being paid to turn up).

I'm with Twed in thinking that it's entirely plausible for a right-wing mother and her privileged, presentable daughters to show up at this kind of thing.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: machotrouts on March 29, 2019, 09:49:15 PM
I hope one day I become so inextricably associated with a hobby horse that people genuinely worry I've died when a thread about it goes 7 hours without me replying, even while I am active on the forum and posting in other threads like a normal human being

I'm kind of tempted to go along with this. He's been ever so vigilant as the voice of leaving  on all them other Brexit threads, mind you.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: jobotic on March 29, 2019, 10:02:29 PM
Ha!

Was only me to be fair. Which probably says something bad about me.

Human nature though, don't care about something until you think something awful might have happened, realized it hasn't, go back to apathy.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: machotrouts on March 29, 2019, 09:49:15 PM

samadriel

Quote from: SteveDave on March 29, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

Fuck me.

I wonder what country that flag is for?  Oh, no, wait, there's a helpful label.

greenman

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 29, 2019, 08:40:33 PM

The obvious biggie argument would I spose me that its only your more racist/nationalist element that is likely to turn up, the people who voted leave as a protest to the current status quo don't have the time/money to travel down from Grimsby to London.