Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Heaven Or Las Vegas

Started by rue the polywhirl, March 30, 2019, 12:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heaven Or Las Vegas

Heaven
4 (100%)
Las Vegas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

rue the polywhirl

This isn't really a topic about the album, moreso a discussion about choosing Heaven or Las Vegas as a destination. Heaven is a bit of an unknown quantity and might not be all it's cracked up to be. Las Vegas on the other hand, you're guaranteed a bit of excitement on the roulette wheel or slot machines and you can catch Jerry Seinfeld and Celine Dion at Caesars Palace throughout the year. Lots of glamour and bright lights as well. Or maybe the implication is that Heaven and Las Vegas is one and the same and just a rephrasing of each other.

Twed

I don't know, but a Cocteau-specific fuck my hat: Martika - Love Thy Will Be Done (a Prince production) samples Fifty-Fifty Clown.

Dr Syntax Head

Go Las Vegas with HST. Die on drugs. End up in heaven anyway. It's pure logic.

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on March 30, 2019, 12:33:23 AM
Go Las Vegas with HST. Die on drugs. End up in heaven anyway. It's pure logic.

If you go to Vegas to take lots of drugs and gamble probably then you might not be allowed in heaven. It's a conundrum.

Dr Syntax Head

I think god would be impressed and allow it. He seems the debauched hedonist type what with his creating all humanity through incest/snake sex orgy stuff.