Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Was Jesus Real, is he the same person as Buddha

Started by garnish, March 30, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup Dogg

MiddleRabbit

Quote from: NoSleep on April 03, 2019, 11:51:01 AM
He doesn't believe you.

Wasn't that Judas?  Or was it Bob Dylan?  Take your pick.

MiddleRabbit

dallasman

So Jesus was Buddha's sock? What does that make Mohammed? His cock? I'm sure Acharya S had something about this.

So Tiberius was the Emperor when Jesus was an adult and doing his stuff, is it still commonly held that Tiberius was whacked by Caligula or is that disputed?

Noonling

Caligula is just misunderstood. If anything, Caligula is the real Jesus.

NoSleep

Mister Six

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on April 03, 2019, 09:05:15 AM
It turns out Buddha and Jesus decided to take some time out and moved to Tokyo.

Only just found out about this manga elsewhere earlier today. Need to find scanlations of it (assume it's not available in the US for obvious reasons).

Replies From View

I believe that there is a Being who we'll need to apply to if we want CaB to have a fully-funded Heaven service full of all bumming jacuzzis and that.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Mister Six on April 05, 2019, 08:42:54 PM
Only just found out about this manga elsewhere earlier today. Need to find scanlations of it (assume it's not available in the US for obvious reasons).

According to Wikipedia:

QuoteThe Japanese licensor of the series refused to allow it to be published in North America, because it was thought that Americans might take offense to it.[21] However, in April 2019 Kodansha Comics announced that it will publish the manga digitally, with the first volume being published on April 23.[22]

I like the chapter titles.

QuoteChapter 1: Buddha's Day Off
Chapter 2: Road to Holiness
Chapter 3: Another Paradise

Bhudda's so jealous.

'High school girls!?'

*doy-yoy-yoing*

NYAAAAH

<some graphics with comedy cats, etc.>

marquis_de_sad

Can already tell that's the scanlation. "Go on outside Buddha", "This is a good age".

garnish

Quote from: MiddleRabbit on April 03, 2019, 12:24:43 PM
You'd have thought so, wouldn't you?

I see this loser went into hiding after I routed him on the logic battlefield.

Soup Dogg

Yawn... More fallacious reasoning, Garnish?

garnish

Jesus is real remember when he came down to earth and pleaded with us to stop masturbating because he could see us all doing it from his house in heaven and it was making him permanently horny.