Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:34:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Murder She Wrote

Started by garnish, April 01, 2019, 07:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnish

Quality show, thanks.  Probably the longest running show of all time.

Gulftastic

In LA in '92, we did the Universal Studios tour. Me and my mate were excited when we went past the A Team van, which the narrator didn't mention and no one else gave a toss about, but when we went past the house they used as Jessica Fletcher's gaff, they all went fucking barmy.

St_Eddie

garnish

Kevin Sorbo was in that episode

Mr Banlon

Jessica : Portrait of a Serial Killer

Gulftastic

One of the first threads I can remember enjoying when I got the internet was 'Stop fighting crime, it's not your job!' on whatever the movie version of TWOP was . Can't remember it's name now.

Jessica featured heavily, as the author did the cops job for them.

BlodwynPig

Before I left for Canada, my wife and I started to watch it again as it was on after Pointless on one of the minor channels. Awful show that shows you the story in edited scenes prior to it starting, i.e. COMING UP HERE IS BASICALLY ALL THE GOOD BITS OF THE PLOT MINUS THE REVEAL - IF YOU KEEP WATCHING YOU'LL BE BORED TO TEARS.

Wouldn't mind living in Cabot Cove, it's a bit too 80s Pastel, but I can imagine it smells nice.

boki

^
I own one of those.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 02, 2019, 01:11:34 AMWouldn't mind living in Cabot Cove, it's a bit too 80s Pastel, but I can imagine it smells nice.
Not with all them dead bodies about the place.

EOLAN

Quote from: Gulftastic on April 01, 2019, 07:33:09 PM
In LA in '92, we did the Universal Studios tour. Me and my mate were excited when we went past the A Team van, which the narrator didn't mention and no one else gave a toss about, but when we went past the house they used as Jessica Fletcher's gaff, they all went fucking barmy.

To extend the A-Team aside; was listening to a podcast ranking the top US theme tunes in a bracket style. Was doing the 80s/early 90s bracket with 11 tunes and at the end I realised there was only one slot available and they hadn't come to either the A-Team or Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. A-Team was my favourite but as suspected the FPoBA was the one and went on to win the whole thing; upsetting Cheers and Friends on the way. Was right miffed at it's exclusion; unless the compiler only listened to the awful version from the fourth season.

Anyway; I suspect Jessica Fletcher has a Dexter style toy-boy (or maybe girl) who commits the perfect crime on her travelling schedule and ensure that people who that have targeted as being bad people committed the crimes.