Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:43:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am afraid to stay at dracala's castle.

Started by Glebe, April 02, 2019, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

There might be a hundred frankinstiens there. And a werewolve.

BlodwynPig

6 months late, but never mind.
6 moths early, but ne'er minde.

chveik

St_Eddie

Dracula's not so bad, he's just a fussy eater.  He loves the fries but he hates the steak.  I hear that he's a lot more open minded when it comes to drinking though, so maybe break the ice by offering him a sip of his favourite tipple.

Quote from: Glebe on April 02, 2019, 01:09:28 AM
There might be a hundred frankinstiens there.

I don't think that Dr. Victor Frankenstein has that many relatives, to be honest.

Ferris

Ray Travez

you don't want to stay in a Draclea's castle Glebe! You might see a ghost with a knife or a bat that turns into a gun. You might see a bat with a knife! You might see a wolf that becomes a man, or a man that turns into a coffee machine. Actually that last one's not so bad, quite a boon in fact.

PLESE STAY AWAY FROM DRACLEA'S CARSUL!

Glebe

I went in and there was nobody there. Phew I thought, I'm safe! But as I was leaving I did see a creature from a black lagoon* in the moat I ran away the end.

*Just the one, mind.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Glebe on April 02, 2019, 06:33:12 AM
...as I was leaving I did see a creature from a black lagoon in the moat I ran away...

That's racist.

Norton Canes

madhair60

I invited my mum over for mother's day. Unfortunately, it turned out I'd invited the embalmed remains of Tutankhamen, the boy king, by mistake! It was that sort of mummy!

It gave chase around the lounge for a bit, but luckily I was able to grab the end of one of the bandages and gave it a sharp tug. Cue the hapless monster spinning around and around, unwinding until he was nothing more than a pile of bandages on the floor, like in the intro to Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo. What a palaver!

Soon after there was a knock on the door. Thankfully, this time it was my real mum. But then I looked again and remembered. She's been dead for years and she was now a Frankenstein.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 02, 2019, 10:18:10 AM
She's been dead for years and she was now a Frankenstein.

She'd gotten married to a man named Frankenstein when she was already dead?  Extraordinary.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Fun fact:  Dracula is short for draped in lard, as in "These curtains have been draped in lard."

Chollis

I remember staying at Draclea's castle when I was 7. He used to invite all the sexy boys in the village to stay in his castle. He entertained us all evening with games and tales of yore.  It was one of the scariest experiences of my life, because when we'd left the following morning it finally hit me: draclea's been dead for over 100 years

Replies From View

Quote from: Chollis on April 02, 2019, 04:23:35 PM
I remember staying at Draclea's castle when I was 7. He used to invite all the sexy boys in the village to stay in his castle. He entertained us all evening with games and tales of yore.  It was one of the scariest experiences of my life, because when we'd left the following morning it finally hit me: draclea's been dead for over 100 years

This draclea - it didn't by any chance keep bellowing SHAMONE MOTHERFUCKER through some kind of Lenny Henry latex Wallace face?

Glebe

Captain Z

Genuine story: growing up our family GP was called "Dr. Acula". He even had to take a blood sample from me once! And he insisted on extracting it by biting my neck with his very sharp teeth. And then he turned into a bat immediately afterwards!

One of those where you just couldn't make it up!

Glebe

Quote from: Captain Z on April 02, 2019, 08:59:52 PMGenuine story: growing up our family GP was called "Dr. Acula". He even had to take a blood sample from me once! And he insisted on extracting it by biting my neck with his very sharp teeth. And then he turned into a bat immediately afterwards!

One of those where you just couldn't make it up!

Avril Lavigne

I stayed at Dratula's castle once and got bit by a vammedpire bat & ever since then I've been too daft to sleep.

Cuellar

I went to drankelers castle once and saw him having a portrait done of him in his new weightlifting belt (he couldn't use a mirror of course).

The painting was being done by a warlock.

I just left after that.

wosl

Update: There is now an murderer loose in the castle.  He ecscaped from one of the gaols that line the hollows, has penetrated beyond the lagoon and the portgrating, and is currently rattling around in there with all the other malevolent dregs. 

Cuellar

wosl

Yes, saying that will probably spare you if you encounter him.

Cuellar

St_Eddie

If one should encounter Judge Death in Dracula's castle, then be sure to say "Oh Grud".

madhair60

Ferris