Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:48:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I am afraid to stay at dracala's castle.

Started by Glebe, April 02, 2019, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Chollis on April 10, 2019, 10:05:13 AM
Pale Man, Slenderman and the Candy Man (willy wonka) are all patrolling the castle grounds that is a trio i do not want to bump into!!!!

Hey guess what - the Candy Man in Willy Wonka is Willy Wonka himself, not the sweetshop owner who sings the song.  A lot of people don't even know that!

Shit lads, the undertaker off the wrestling's just gone in and has claimed that everyone's going to "rest in peace". I bloody hope so, haven't had a night's sleep since I got here.

Replies From View

BLAST

I was outside having a crafty wank in the garden and foolishly left the door open so I wouldn't need to faff about with the key to get back in

Well there is now an ancient Egyptian roaming around near the washing machines as well because of that.  Sorry!

Oh and also the toilet is now haunted

Glebe

Chollis

the demon headmaster has arrived :o

CLASS IS IN SESION

Replies From View

Penny Crayon and Charlie Chalk have entered some kind of trance state of trying to outdo each other with drawing wild shit.

Penny Crayon's stuff is coming alive (dinosaurs and pirates and things), and I can't remember if Charlie Chalk's stuff is coming alive or just super-realistic because I haven't read Buster for years.  He's drawing bins and angry teachers and a circus poster.

Anyway it's crayons and chalk action and it's all getting a bit steamy if you ask me.

Ferris

Has anyone stopped to ask why these abominations are all turning up? Was there a facebook event or flyer campaign or what?

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 10, 2019, 12:35:09 PM
Has anyone stopped to ask why these abominations are all turning up? Was there a facebook event or flyer campaign or what?

Word of mouth I suspect.  These are very old-fashioned abominations when you think about it.

Replies From View

Sorry, not Charlie Chalk.  Chalky.

This guy:

He is so quick at drawing mate

And at times he is using his cock instead of chalk if you know what I mean, in Penny Crayon's vagina

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on April 10, 2019, 12:41:12 PM
Word of mouth I suspect.  These are very old-fashioned abominations when you think about it.

What have they been promised?

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 10, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
What have they been promised?

Good times ahead and some stirring nostalgia concerning the old days.

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on April 10, 2019, 12:53:49 PM
Good times ahead and some stirring nostalgia concerning the old days.

Oh alright that sounds pretty good actually. I know you mentioned him in error earlier, but will Charlie Chalk be there? I've always liked his stuff so I may pop in later on.

thraxx

Quote from: Replies From View on April 09, 2019, 10:45:37 PM
Take two side steps left and then run the fuck forwards mate until the noise of a closing door happens

Fell of a cliff: thanks for nothing. Now the long walk through the green screen...

Glebe

Three giant alegators surrond you as you try to excape. What now?

Jump up in the air at the last minute so they bite each other's gobs off.

seepage

lads, 'Fiend Folio vol XVI' is just out so should spice up this thread a bit. My money's on the half-gnome-half-Ford Consul.

Chollis

some grebs are loitering on the ramparts

bomb_dog

If 31st October is the new Brexit date, then count Duckula'ses castle is probably a place to be less afraid of than England.

Oh noes, the Gammmons are blustering and being easily outraged again! Etc.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 10, 2019, 01:04:19 PM
Jump up in the air at the last minute so they bite each other's gobs off.

What a dull and mundane concept that is.  If I wanted to hear about the trivial occurrences of everyday life, then I'd get a 9-5 job.

Bazooka

Not to give anyone the willies, but a moody centaur riding a headless horseman has taken a shit in the labyrinth, KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Bazooka on April 11, 2019, 12:32:07 AM
Not to give anyone the willies, but a moody centaur riding a headless horseman has taken a shit in the labyrinth, KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU.

Not to give me the willies?  Well, now I do bloody well have the willies.  Big time.  Thanks a bunch!

Replies From View

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 11, 2019, 12:53:11 AM
Not to give me the willies?  Well, now I do bloody well have the willies.  Big time.  Thanks a bunch!

Just don't go down into the labyrinth for ages.

Replies From View

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 10, 2019, 12:55:14 PM
Oh alright that sounds pretty good actually. I know you mentioned him in error earlier, but will Charlie Chalk be there? I've always liked his stuff so I may pop in later on.

Hey sorry about the late reply; don't know if Charlie Chalk will be joining in, sorry.

He's quite a loner in real life so I doubt he knows anyone else here.

Replies From View

Ah no I was wrong; here he comes now.

Looks a bit upset about something.... and very drunk!

He's drawn a big penis with fangs and bat wings and scrawled the word "COCKULA" underneath it.

Understandably the dracleas are all absolutely fuming. One has even suggested calling the police and reporting it as a hate crime.

Chollis

Something evil stirs in the black lake, murmurs that it could be a Legend Garyados

Ferris

Charlie Chalk? Pissed? I don't think so.

All of his names are slang for cocaine - if he was coked off his tits I'd be more inclined to believe you. I think this was a clumsy attempt to lure me in, and I'm not falling for it.

Bazooka

Just seen the bride of wolfman throw up a hunchback in the aviary, I repeat, HE IS NOT HAPPY!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 11, 2019, 01:12:56 PM
Charlie Chalk? Pissed? I don't think so.

All of his names are slang for cocaine - if he was coked off his tits I'd be more inclined to believe you. I think this was a clumsy attempt to lure me in, and I'm not falling for it.

Uh-oh! Charlie's not happy with what you've posted. He's just staggered into the haunted cellar (Christ, if you think the main castle is bad, wait 'til you get a load of what's downstairs. Absolutely rammed with spooks and kooks.) and he's drawn a picture of a mug and scrawled "FerriswheelBueller" on it.

To cut a long story short, the drawing is now surrounded by jacko lanterns (enchanted pumpkins with the faces of Michael Jackson and Karl Howman carved into them) and they are all pissing themselves.

Cuellar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 11, 2019, 03:24:55 PM
Uh-oh! Charlie's not happy with what you've posted. He's just staggered into the haunted cuellar

God no!!!