Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:12:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am afraid to stay at dracala's castle.

Started by Glebe, April 02, 2019, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on April 11, 2019, 03:24:55 PM
Uh-oh! Charlie's not happy with what you've posted. He's just staggered into the haunted cellar (Christ, if you think the main castle is bad, wait 'til you get a load of what's downstairs. Absolutely rammed with spooks and kooks.) and he's drawn a picture of a mug and scrawled "FerriswheelBueller" on it.

To cut a long story short, the drawing is now surrounded by jacko lanterns (enchanted pumpkins with the faces of Michael Jackson and Karl Howman carved into them) and they are all pissing themselves.

That's the last time I help him out of a Rotterdam holding cell.

Glebe

Durst I spy a wild ephelant trunking it's way towards ye? YOU decide!

Captain Z

The banshee has gone down to reception to complain about the noise from the hen party of sexy witches.

Bazooka

I've just taken a piss in the 5th floor bathroom and saw Peter Andre fleeing looking white as a sheet, because a skeleton warrior with wings approached him in an unkind manner, even the rich and famous are not safe in these damn castle walls. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

pancreas

The Demon Headmaster now taking the register.

Alergator? Present.
Banshie? Here, Sir.

Unfortunately that's as far as they get because a Lockness falls through the ceiling, and let me tell you, it's a bloody mess in there.

Bazooka

Just peeked through a chink in the wall and saw a shaman and a witch doctor having a snog and summoning a reptilian barbarian at the same time, absolute lack of respect for anyone else, DISKGUSsTING.

Paul Calf

Glebe

You open a side door to try and escape the castle but a annabelle doll is waiting and attacks!

Replies From View

It's not just a annabelle doll.  She has brought along a Tiny Tears to help her on her rampage.

Chollis

NoSleep

seepage

A guardian proofreader has just finished work for the week and is heading to the castle. Now you're for it.

pancreas

Quote from: seepage on April 12, 2019, 04:42:39 PM
A guardian proofreader has just finished work for the week and is heading to the castle. Now you're for it.

Do not worry. They will get eaten by the fyre ballrogs. I am sure of it.

Bazooka

Dom Littlewood got really agitated about the service the castle was providing and stormed up there, only to be held hostage at knife point by Medusa's step father and poltergeist's mistress, things are not looking good for the bald bloke. We have to help NOW!

Replies From View

Argh these are currently being dispatched.  Unleashed over the floors of every room in the castle like marbles in a Home Alone film:

Wobbling every which way but never even once falling down - help!!

seepage

Quote from: Replies From View on April 12, 2019, 06:39:12 PM
Argh these are currently being dispatched.  Unleashed over the floors of every room in the castle like marbles in a Home Alone film:

Wobbling every which way but never even once falling down - help!!

They really are liitle bastards. Divide and conquer is the answer, don't try to take them on all at once.

pancreas

Top tip. They are really afraid of natterjacks. Throw some natterjacks at them.

Glebe

You think you've escaped but a pet semetary cat attacks!

Bazooka

Witnessed a sucubus taking a dump, if you have not yet arrived, turn back now.

pancreas

Too late for me. In the bathroom, a couple of wood elves are trying to recreate Two Girls One Cup. It's all quite unseemly.

seepage

Vampirella's here! But she's got a +5 broadsword and this time it's personal.

seepage

Today is Zombie Party Day at the castle! So you can only move one hex per turn and the only word allowed is 'braaaains!'

pancreas

Aknicker Rice has just turned up in a hellycopper. She has to sort this mess out. FOR CHARITY.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on April 14, 2019, 03:38:52 AM
Aknicker Rice has just turned up in a hellycopper. She has to sort this mess out. FOR CHARITY.

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A REAL UPDATE

I was just having tea with Ms Rice and she insists this is complete bunkum. She's never even been to a haunted house, nor ridden in a helicopter. This type of scaremongering should be beneath us all.

seepage

Actually, it was a davina macall in a hellcart, and she's gonna decide who's first to get evited from the castle.

Glebe

I wonder if the arrival of three chuckies and a critter will have any impact on the current situation?

Ferris

Quote from: seepage on April 14, 2019, 02:13:04 PM
Actually, it was a davina macall in a hellcart, and she's gonna decide who's first to get evited from the castle.

Make sure more sense - as per usual, I saw it coming with the introduction of Michael Howard. A hack move by the producers to gin up ratings.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 07, 2019, 04:58:15 PM
Won't be popular with the audience. I'm predicting him voted out after 2 weeks TOPS.

thraxx

Look out an army of tarrasques has arrived. Get out of that one you bunch of a cunts.

Glebe

How about twelve Michael Myers? Beat that!