Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:56:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I am afraid to stay at dracala's castle.

Started by Glebe, April 02, 2019, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I was about to say I'm pleased to see that some Boglins are turning up but they seem to be a somewhat rubbish later variant with brightly coloured wigs glued on top of them.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on April 14, 2019, 08:18:37 PM
I was about to say I'm pleased to see that some Boglins are turning up but they seem to be a somewhat rubbish later variant with brightly coloured wigs glued on top of them.

Production values have gone to shit. Welcome to Brexit Britain.

Glebe

Three legends of boggy creeks and a pumpkinhead. DEAL WITH IT.

Chollis

oh no there's a troglodyte approaching oh wait that's just your mum

thraxx

I have set the castle on fire and the spire has collapsed, the Quasimodoos have gone apeshit jibbering away in French. Won't see any dracalas for a while now.

St_Eddie

Quote from: thraxx on April 15, 2019, 08:48:34 PM
I have set the castle on fire and the spire has collapsed, the Quasimodoos have gone apeshit jibbering away in French. Won't see any dracalas for a while now.

You fool!  For every Dracala that you burn, ten shall rise to take his place.  Dracala's are like the brooms in 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice', everyone knows that.  It's basic lore!  What were you thinking?  What were you thinking?!

Bazooka

Tried to use the food(blood) hatch lift to escape, but the ghost cleaner had put out the "slippery when wet sign", DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE.

Replies From View

Bazooka

Watch out, saw a squad of cyclopses in the greenhouse, they were high on Spice, BE WARY...

Replies From View

Ooh some fiendish feet yoghurts are in the pantry; I used to like these, hang on...

Replies From View

....either they've gone off after three decades of sitting about or they were never that nice.  If anything the lack of "bits" makes them into a sour milkshake.  Pretty pointless.

Decent design on the pots though.  For that I rate them 10/10

Replies From View

OH JESUS WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION COMING INTO THE HALLWAY

IT'S ALL THE CANCELLED FIENDISH FEET "BITS" FROM ABOUT THIRTY YEARS AGO

THEY'VE RETURNED AS ONE ENORMOUS FETID MOUND

AND GUYS THIS THING AIN'T A HAPPY BUNNY

MATE I ALWAYS WANTED BITS IN MY FIENDISH FEET

I NEVER WANTED YOU REMOVED

I JUST LIKED THE DESIGN ON THE POTS

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

To make matters worse, Cheesey Wheesey is on his way. If you thought the yoghurt was fucked after all this time, wait til you get a load of the cheese spread. Haunted as fuck, mate.

As. Fuck.

seepage

Quote from: Replies From View on April 17, 2019, 12:19:25 PM

IT'S ALL THE CANCELLED FIENDISH FEET "BITS" FROM ABOUT THIRTY YEARS AGO

THEY'VE RETURNED AS ONE ENORMOUS FETID MOUND

Fork it!

A +1 shield or better might protect you but the poop will boil straight though the glaze.

Replies From View

I'm sorry but I am currently not alive enough to answer you.

PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART LEVEL

Captain Z

Knock knock

Who's there?

Dr

Dr Who?

No, Dr Jeckle!

Arghhhhhhhhh!!

Bazooka

Any advice guys, which is the best type of water to bless to make holy water? Any advice would be great cheers,if you can tell me really fast please, can hear Nosferatu sprinting around looking for me, I've had to hide in the laundry chute.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Bazooka on April 18, 2019, 07:09:13 AM
Any advice guys, which is the best type of water to bless to make holy water? Any advice would be great cheers,if you can tell me really fast please, can hear Nosferatu sprinting around looking for me, I've had to hide in the laundry chute.

A bottle of Perrier Sparkling Lemon Mineral Water.

Ferris

Quote from: Bazooka on April 18, 2019, 07:09:13 AM

Haha nobody uses water any more, grandad!

Bazooka

Thanks lads, didn't need the holy water in the end, just smashed Nosferatu's face in with my elbows and chin, he was old and went down like a sack of spuds.