Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:37:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Apologise

Started by garnish, April 04, 2019, 09:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnish

Use this thread as a place to apologise for your transgressions

Who have you upset recently

Alberon

Garnish by posting this silly gif in his apologise thread.

Quote from: Alberon on April 04, 2019, 09:47:37 PM
Garnish by posting this silly gif in his apologise thread.

Mick Jagger's let himself go.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 04, 2019, 09:49:22 PM
Mick Jagger's let himself go.

HES HAVING HEART SURGERY YOU BARSTRD

Sebastian Cobb

I'm sorry, sorry you're such a prick that is!!

Replies From View

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 04, 2019, 09:52:36 PM
HES HAVING HEART SURGERY YOU BARSTRD

They could have at least pinned his lips down.

Quote from: Alberon on April 04, 2019, 09:47:37 PM

"EH UP WALLACE THEY SEEM TO HAVE GIVEN ME A MOUTH FOR SOME REASON"

Quote from: Replies From View on April 04, 2019, 09:53:24 PM
They could have at least pinned his lips down.

They're destined for an anatomical curiosity museum, with Bruce Forsyth's jawbone.

garnish

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 04, 2019, 09:52:50 PM
I'm sorry, sorry you're such a prick that is!!

Sorry I've hurt you with my good threads and fun personality

dallasman

Danny, if you're reading this: You got some fucking nerve, son. I was ready to let shit slide and give you a break. Then you ask me to apologize? Fuck that, YOU apologize, you fucking turd! You do NOT wanna fuck with me on this, son, I'm tellin you right now. You and me go back, but if you come at me like that, I'm gonna Take. You. The Fuck. Down. No hesitation, no mercy. You of all people should know that, Danny. I'll fucking crater your ass and piss on your smoking guts, and then I'm coming for your fucking familiy. Step to me and I won't just cut you off at the knees, nah, we're past that. I'll motherfucking END you, son! So you better ask yourself how much you're ready to lose over this, Danny. Cause I got nothing, and I go ALL IN, every fucking time. You know that, Danny, you of all people. Your move, bitch.

dallasman

Sorry if that upset anyone.

garnish

thank you daillasman that is good

king_tubby

Nowhere Man

Quote from: dallasman on April 04, 2019, 10:09:56 PM
Sorry if that upset anyone.

NOBODY speaks to Danny like that, not even his closest friends. You don't know him! YOU'RE BLOCKED!

dallasman

I'm sorry I straight-up murdered the thread with my truth napalm, and none of the weak-ass pussybags here had the stones to reply.

YOU SEE THIS DANNY? WHERE'S YOUR FRIENDS NOW DANNY? WHERE'S ALL YOUR REHAB BUDDIES AND THE ROID MONSTERS FROM YOUR LAME-ASS GYMNASIUM NOW, YOU PRETENTIOUS COCKSUCKER? THEY'RE NOWHERE, MAN. THEY'RE GONE, DANNY, GONE. YOU'RE ALL ALONE, DANNY BOY, AND THE BELLS ARE GONNA BE RINGING IN YOUR FUCKING CAVITIES BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU!

Can you stop saying "ass" please. You're not in a cool film

dallasman

Still too much of a little wimp to apologize, eh? Still hiding like a bitch-ass little worm. I know where your kids go to school, Danny. Yeah, you heard me. I know where they go biking with their little friends, and I seen you take them out with you on stands, in those cute matching T-shirts. Maybe one of these days, I'll drop by, take a pamphlet and PAINT THEIR FACES WITH YOUR BRAINS. How about that, Danny? That raise some "awareness" for your pussy-ass "cause", wouldn't it? Fuckin hypocrite, as if you ever had the guts to FIGHT FOR ANYTHING IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE, DANNY. I KNOW you, buddy. I know you and I know what you do. You run away, that's what you do, Danny. You run away and you hand out stickers and balloons to stupid kids and YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? Uh-uh. You're fucking trash, my man. Pile of fucking garbage. You got no honour, no balls, no nothing. COME AT ME BRAH, I FUCKIN SMOKE YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS, LIKE THE SICKEST MOVIE YOU EVER SAW.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'd like to apologise to that  CABber who got so exasperated with my zany antics that they blocked me on their social media account, and won't  have anything to do with me now.

And to Barry Admin for the occasions He's had to say " Oi, pack that in " to me.

And to you for saying your mum does saucy things with sailors, or something along those lines.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Excellent_Biscuits on April 05, 2019, 02:36:06 AM
Can you stop saying "ass" please. You're not in a cool film

Nor are you Steve Coogan in the American comedy series " Happyish", who maintains a Partridge - esque English accent despite being surrounded by Americans, but still says " ass" instead of " arse". And " hooker" instead of " prossie".No need.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If you let yourself down in front of The Lads® you Apologuys.

biggytitbo

It's be really funny if Mick Jagged died. I know that sounds cruel but I can't stop giggling thinking about it.

Anyway I'd like to apologise to anyone I have called middle class over the years.

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 05, 2019, 06:46:02 AM
It's be really funny if Mick Jagged died.

Then went to Heaven, and started singing 'hey, you, get off of my cloud!'

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 05, 2019, 06:46:02 AM
It's be really funny if Mick Jagged died.

Edgy!

You know, like a jagged edge.

:-)

( I'd like to apologise for being a massive cunt )

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Is it worth me apologising for all those posts in which I said I don't half fancy Jodie Comer, and those posts in which I was at my most Alan Partridge with the attractive young female assistant what replaced Sidekick Simon in that episode of Mid Morning Matters - esque ? I'd deffo like to apologise to that feller with the Ted Danson avatar, he wasn't best chuffed with me, but I'm thinking of a more general apology.
Is it worth apologising for that stuff, or not ? I'm undecided.

Should I apologise for the second Alan Partridge reference in this thread ?

biggytitbo

Itd be doubly funny when Keith Richards would still be alive.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'd like to apologise to Phoenix Lazarus for overlooking that very good Dead Mick Jagger joke he done made.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 05, 2019, 07:30:19 AM
I'd like to apologise to Phoenix Lazarus for overlooking that very good Dead Mick Jagger joke he done made.

You are forgiven, my son.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

It would be funny if Keith Richards died RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY INSTANT.

What a right Charlie biggy would look !

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

( sorry for the above post )

Sorry to all the deserving ladies I never get round to servicing, as an itinerant stud.  I apologise for your disappointment.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Sorry to all those CABbers who laughed so much at some of my fucking brilliant posts that they thought they might expire, like that bloke watching that episode of " The Goodies ".