Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,173
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:19:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Seven: More of this shit

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Where do they come from? We don't usually get 3 or 4 at a time do we? I wonder if someone's got their mates joining up to threadshit and headslap rather than it be a returning poster and/ or sock puppets.

BlodwynPig

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteBoris Johnson has accused supporters of a second Brexit referendum of "doing the work of the Scottish National party" by making a second Scottish independence vote more likely and threatening the union.

I think Johnson vastly overestimates support for Scotland remaining part of Britain. I imagine most English, Welsh and Northern Irish people would say it is up to the Scottish people. Most of those who feel really strongly about the Union seem to be in the Tory Party. Personally I don't support a second referendum on Brexit, but if it did lead to another Scottish independence vote than I don't think that's a bad thing, given how Brexit has changed things for Scotland. Although really it is up to the Scottish people.

Buelligan

Boris Johnson and his cronies have done the work of the SNP by treating Scotland as a vassal state and a nice place to shoot a few grouse since forever and for pushing for a referendum and then Brexit having promised Scotland that if they voted to stay in the Union, Britain would remain in the EU.

The man's a complete cunt.

Of course, no one ever promised that.

Twit 2

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 11, 2019, 05:49:50 PM
Of course, no one ever promised that.

184 posts in a few days, all on one topic. Are doctors involved in your life? Do you ever just look at yourself and allow yourself to feel sadness about what you are and how you live your life? If that has ever happened, how long does the sensation last? Try and hold on to it next time and then stop doing all this. You know it's the right thing. I'm not even being facetious here, I have a lot of experience with mental illness and I know there's an actual human being behind this. Get some help.

Cheers.

Quote from: Twit 2 on May 12, 2019, 12:36:23 AM
184 posts in a few days, all on one topic. Are doctors involved in your life? Do you ever just look at yourself and allow yourself to feel sadness about what you are and how you live your life? If that has ever happened, how long does the sensation last? Try and hold on to it next time and then stop doing all this. You know it's the right thing. I'm not even being facetious here, I have a lot of experience with mental illness and I know there's an actual human being behind this. Get some help.

Cheers.

What "one topic"? The fact you claim this doesn't exactly laden you with credibility.

Would you care to take issue with anything I've written?

I'm not doubting you have experience with mental illness, does that begin and end with attempting to label people I'll because you've precisely fuck all insightful to say about the topics, oh, it's just one topic according to you, despite my posting in at least five different threads.

What I think is proper mad are the fagging for globalism bubble boys here, petrified of the truth. Giddily pulling excuses from a hat in hapless attempts to negate having to engage with the fact their world view is totally morally and intellectually bankrupt, that they're (if they support Corbyn) their own and his worst enemies, that's mad. Maybe reading the utterly mindless crap they produce in desperation to oppose democracy and undermine centuries of class struggle is your experience of mental health issues?

So, who do you suppose will enjoy the largest vote share in the forthcoming (UK) EU elections?

How about giving a guestimate of vote shares? I have. Hold me to it by all means. You might also notice the spineless fags for globalism haven't the minerals to even face up to their inner predictions.

Twit 2

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 12, 2019, 01:05:16 AM
What "one topic"? The fact you claim this doesn't exactly laden you with credibility.

I'm not doubting you have experience with mental illness, does that begin and end with attempting to label people I'll because you've precisely fuck all insightful to say about the topics, oh, it's just one topic according to you, despite my posting in at least five different threads.

What I think is proper mad are the fagging for globalism bubble boys here, petrified of the truth. Giddily pulling excuses from a hat in hapless attempts to negate having to engage with the fact their world view is totally morally and intellectually bankrupt, that they're (if they support Corbyn) their own and his worst enemies, that's mad. Maybe reading the utterly mindless crap they produce in desperation to oppose democracy and undermine centuries of class struggle is your experience of mental health issues?

So, who do you suppose will enjoy the largest vote share in the forthcoming (UK) EU elections?

How about giving a guestimate of vote shares? I have. Hold me to it by all means. You might also notice the spineless fags for globalism haven't the minerals to even face up to their inner predictions.
Why do you have sex with goats?

kittens

it is weird that he posts all this stuff about brexit but in the same breath goes on to talk about how often and how much he enjoys having sex with goats.

kittens

i mean i get that these are two very important things in his life but i could do without the near constant highly detailed descriptions of the look and 'mouthfeel' of goats vaginas and assholes. very offputting.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck off

Replies From View

I read that as "ghosts" at first.  I was like "I didn't even know that male ghosts have penises you can force inside out so you can get your cock inside them, weird," like that, but then I realised you were talking about goats so it made a bit more sense, kind of. 

You should start a separate thread for this kind of chat though, I think.

Sebastian Cobb

Bit odd of Martin Daubney of the Brexit party to say this:

Quote"I've always said, to use a colourful metaphor, it's better to be inside the tent pissing outwards. If you're trying to enact change in an institution, then you're better off being part of it."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/27/martin-daubney-nigel-farage-brexit-party-radioactive-wolves

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 12, 2019, 12:01:56 PM
Bit odd of Martin Daubney of the Brexit party to say this:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/27/martin-daubney-nigel-farage-brexit-party-radioactive-wolves

Christ. What a dunce.

QuoteWhat, though, are its policies?

"Nigel has said that he will lay those out after the European elections," he says. He thinks it's "extremely naive to think the Brexit party is reheated Ukip", though, given Farage's track record and policies as a politician, some would say it's naive to believe that he will abandon his rightwing beliefs.

Hey, Martin. Wanna buy some magic beans?

Paul Calf

"We'll tell you what our policies are after you've voted for us"?

You really do have to be thick as fuck to fall for that. No excuses.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 12, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

There's worse than that. Some people are voting for parties who've provenly failed to enact the policies they were elected on. Imagine voting for one of those.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 12, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

I like it. It's like a mystery prize!

Buelligan

I think I know what the policy's going to be, same as it's always been, keep Nigel in handcream and blame any failures on the others.

NoSleep

Brexit manifesto in full:
1) Braying like a donkey at the EP.
2) Picking up the salary for the job of MEP

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Tommy Robwatson on May 12, 2019, 04:53:55 PM
There's worse than that. Some people are voting for parties who've provenly failed to enact the policies they were elected on. Imagine voting for one of those.

Fuck off

Buelligan

Being lied to is less shameful, I think, than giving an open-ended mandate to someone already flagged up as a fascist busily lining their own pockets.  That last one, that's the act of an imbecile.  And not even an innocent imbecile, there are plenty of warnings, an arrogant imbecile.

phantom_power

I'm pretty sure him telling you to fuck off has no bearing on Labour's polling. It probably also won't make you fuck off, more's the pity

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fambo Number Mive

Tory MPs are now on a three line whip for Thursday. Another vote on May's deal?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 13, 2019, 04:58:47 PM
Tory MPs are now on a three line whip for Thursday. Another vote on May's deal?

Any nascent trends to suggest this vote won't absolutely crash and burn?

Only possible second reason could be a deal with Labour.

Crash and burn.

GO back to Start