Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 785
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:21:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Seven: More of this shit

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

oh god that was beautiful too. bulletproof leftie does a trooooope

holyzombiejesus

QuoteKay has written and illustrated a number of children's books, including Go back to where you came from! (2016), Alba White Wolf's adventures in Europe (2017), Theresa Maybe in Brexitland (2017), and Thump the orange gorilla at the big world zoo (2018)

idunnosomename

Alba White Wolf sounds like a white power symbol

Fambo Number Mive

Leave.Eu twitter now talking about "the war for Brexit"and using Trumpian language.

Fambo Number Mive

I don't like Bercow, but the Brexit media are claiming he says he will try to stop Brexit when all he has said is he

Quotewill "fight with every breath in my body" to stop Boris Johnson from proroguing parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit without the consent of MPs.

That's not trying to stop Brexit, that's trying to stop Johnson proroguing parliament.

Former MP and minister Rob Wilson, who now writes for the Telegraph, has tweeted

QuoteRemainer Bercow isn't just demeaning his office, he's damaging our entire political system

Replies From View

holyzombiejesus

I'd hide them in the middle of my recycling bag so the binmen wouldn't see them.

NoSleep

I'd have a small bonfire in the back garden so that my bin didn't see them.

idunnosomename

she's got a lot better now. look at this cab, you'll love it

Paul Calf

Wait, is that supposed to be Theresa May on the left there? Why is George Osborne a dog?

Am I stupid?

Rizla

The top one is confusing - the speech bubble looks like it's coming from the army man, the dog, and the grey bearded man all at once. No respect for the form whatsoever. Her Verhofstadt is great though, I like that she's got his brains dribbling out his ears.

Kalabi

Is he supposed to be a rabbit? And if so is it an Alice in Wonderland reference?

holyzombiejesus

It's from Theresa Maybe in Brexitland. Haven't you got it?

Replies From View

They are nauseating in their shitness.

king_tubby

Mental health slurs now too? She's a monster, Stew. A MONSTAH.

Paul Calf

Are these supposed to be children's books? The style and content are incredibly incongruous.

Rizla

Quote from: Replies From View on August 14, 2019, 01:37:12 PM
They are nauseating in their shitness.
They are. There's an arrogance to them, they're done by someone who doesn't read comics or have any knowledge or respect for the artform, and thinks anyone can scribble a load of crap and it'll pass muster cos of the message. I suppose the same goes for her songs. I hate that shit.

greenman

Tuition Fee's you say? supportive of the Lib Dems?

Fambo Number Mive

That Theresa May drawing seems very sexist and unpleasant to me.

Why is Gove holding up a banner saying "Independent Schools?"

idunnosomename

The go back to where you came from seems incredibly point-missing. to invent a made up country call "Sandyland" where people wear teatowels on their heads or something seems incredibly dense.

she was born in 1994, for fucks sake. she's 25. Greta Thunberg was born in 2003 and she's not drawing shit in felt-tip, filming herself singing terrible pop songs and grifting horny centrist dads and calling it activism. christ almighty, we deserve to get kicked out of the EU

edit: lol endless fighting for the rights of our poor newspapers/record labels. love the EU
https://twitter.com/MadeleinaKay/status/1047406070103195648

king_tubby

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 14, 2019, 02:00:14 PMgrifting horny centrist dads and calling it activism.

To be fair, I admire this. I just worry about the children who won't be getting any child maintenance this month cos their horny centrist dads have chucked it her way in the hope she posts a bikini shot.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 14, 2019, 02:00:14 PM

I love how Nick Clegg is holding a Christmas card that essentially says "fuck off immigrants" and is just like "this is fine!"

Imagine sending anybody you know one of those cards.  They have the initial vibe of one of those charity efforts where the picture has been done by someone with a condition, and then you notice the hateful message.

Kalabi

Rare to see him not looking sad though.

Kalabi

Actually his eyes look like he's recently been weeping.

Replies From View

Quote from: Kalabi on August 14, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
Rare to see him not looking sad though.

He looks dead-eyed to me.  Neither happy nor sad.

king_tubby

Maybe he's allergic to Facebook's dirty money.

jobotic

As an occasionally horny dad and first time caller can I say all this does nothing for me. I think centrism is a kink too far, bit rich for my blood.

She'll be on here in a moment, threatening to take us all down for republishing her copyrighted work without permission.
#CopyrightDirective #LoveEurope

Paul Calf

Dear #EU#Super#Girl,

You even can't sell #Remain to #Remainers.

You are #shit.

Stick your shit songs and unreconstructedly #gash comic artwork up your #arse.

#Everyday#Fem#inism