Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:56:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Seven: More of this shit

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: sponk on August 15, 2019, 01:38:54 PM
See their response to the Brand batter acid in Farage's face joke

See also: the response to Katie Rich being suspended from writing duties on Saturday Night Live for writing a joke about Barron Trump being "the world's first homeschool shooter". I didn't see many Alt-right types defending her right to FREEZE PEACH for making a questionable joke about a teenager.

Fambo Number Mive

Chris Leslie tells Sky News the Change UK MPs might not vote against the govt in September:

QuoteWe'll have to make a judgement in the circumstances in September. But voting 'no conf' without the absolute certainty of an alt govt of national unity risks Parliament being dissolved after 14 days. Which would in turn allow Johnson to crash out without a no-deal on Oct 31st.

https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1162046321483747329

Change Uk don't seem to like elections or byelections much. They love referendums though.

idunnosomename

did anyone see strongman Gapes' tweet

https://twitter.com/MikeGapes/status/1161916822511206400

lol he just didn't know what her email address was this week mate

NoSleep

Some serious gum disease going on there.

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 15, 2019, 07:32:32 PM
did anyone see strongman Gapes' tweet

https://twitter.com/MikeGapes/status/1161916822511206400

lol he just didn't know what her email address was this week mate

This is brilliant

idunnosomename

Quote from: NoSleep on August 15, 2019, 09:18:17 PM
Some serious gum disease going on there.
i think you can see the camera reflected in jo's gums

BritishHobo

Are there really people out there who are like, all in for Change UK? Like normal members of the public who are fully passionate about CUK?

king_tubby

No, that's why they're polling at 0%.

idunnosomename

well i guess maybe a few journalists would throw their dicks in

idunnosomename

also I think Jo Swinson is, indeed, pigshit thick.

Replies From View

gib

Quote from: Replies From View on August 16, 2019, 12:00:26 AM
I don't understand what is happening

If you drink 6 cans of carlsberg you can see UFOs in the sky behind them, try it!

pigamus

I think we should all rally round the most obscure MP in the whole House of Commons as caretaker PM. Who would you nominate?

Johnny Yesno

Guto Bebb. Never heard of him before he threw his hat into the ring today.

pigamus

I nominate Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, MP for the Cotswolds. He used to be a chartered surveyor. I bet even his wife doesn't know who he is.

pancreas

pigamus

So Dominic Grieve isn't going to back Corbyn, David Gauke neither. It's going to happen, isn't it? We're just going to have to go off the edge of the cliff.

idunnosomename

Dominic Grieve isn't going to bother if a few people die

jobotic

Oh what?? I love Dominic Grieve. I can't believe he's turned out to be a Tory. Well gutted.

Replies From View

king_tubby

Ah yeah, that's great. Especially the centrist detectives in the replies.

Cuellar

QuoteJust wanted to offer my congratulations Jo, but I can't pretend I'm too thrilled at the result. You won't be leader for long, I can promise you that

Wow Chuka seems like a real arsehole.

edit: oh it's fake. Look at my egged face. I'm on form today, fuck's sake. I'd just like to apologise, I'm not in a good place.

jobotic

That's great.

I didn't write this.

Well how come your name's on it then?

Replies From View

What are you two nattering about at the back?

pigamus

It makes it more realistic having the bloke's name on it, but it seems a bit of a cunty thing to do.

king_tubby

Quote from: pigamus on August 16, 2019, 04:46:05 PM
It makes it more realistic having the bloke's name on it, but it seems a bit of a cunty thing to do.

Also makes it much easier to debunk, so there's that I guess.

Fambo Number Mive

People on Twitter claiming it's "obviously a joke" and satire. Not sure I agree. All the person who made it has done is given the centerists more ammunition. Disappointed to see a Twitter person who I respect being shitty to Peter Walker about it.