Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Seven: More of this shit

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Arf!

New page nonsensical laughing curlew.  That's Brexit!

buttgammon

Operation White Swan - reserving the only abundant foodstuff post-no deal for the royal family.

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on September 12, 2019, 07:02:06 PM
Jon Snow's never seen so many gammons

You can't even get being a cunt right can you

Johnny Yesno

Operation Great Tit: Boris Johnson- actually, I can't be bothered, you get the picture...

NoSleep

Operation Pigeon: relentlessly shitting on everything.

king_tubby

Paul Calf

Operation Cuckoo: getting your cloaca wet then leaving the mess for everyone else to clear up.

Operation Male Secretary Bird...  erm, don't know, just wanted an excuse to post the picture again.

imitationleather

Ah good. I needed something to tame this morning wood.

jobotic

Banks gets away with it yet again and starts demanding Remainers be sacked. Fat fascist fuck.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: gib on September 12, 2019, 11:22:06 PM
Why did they choose the code name 'Yellowhammer'?

Because of the classic description of its song: "A little bit of bread and no cheese".  Typical civil servant gallows humour.

Cold Meat Platter

It sounds like a profanisaurus term for a man with poor genital hygeine.

Quote from: Replies From View on September 11, 2019, 04:57:38 PM
Engage with what people are saying or fuck off.  There are plenty of other places on the internet if "lol you don't agree with me" is your level.

As I said in a previous post, Labour's ambiguity on Brexit has demonstrably been a failure.

They went backwards in a local government election, scored 14% in the European Parliament elections, win a Peterborough by-election but lose 17% of the vote.

Buelligan

Glad to see that dreadful dimly-lit old bore, Martin, is feeling the pinch, hope his shit shop closes soon.

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 14, 2019, 12:21:30 PM
As I said in a previous post, Labour's ambiguity on Brexit has demonstrably been a failure.

They went backwards in a local government election, scored 14% in the European Parliament elections, win a Peterborough by-election but lose 17% of the vote.

He's not picking you up on that demonstrably wrong opinion though is he?  And you know it.

Zetetic

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 14, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
Oh this is sweet...

It's not really. Revenue is up, margins are slightly down (mostly related to property disposal, apparently).

Tim 'Spoons uses the occasion to gain some free column inches, with half-an-eye on reducing his staffing costs later this year.

Buelligan

I know I've already said it in another thread but the force is strong in me today, why the fuck would anyone ever consider going in one of his gruesome shit holes?  Why? 

Burn them all down.

pigamus

Buelligan

My principles aren't.  If people want cheap, try supermarkets and keep your hands clean. (Cleanish, anyway.)

Or drink less and patronise a real pub and keep it open.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Buelligan on September 14, 2019, 01:14:26 PM
Glad to see that dreadful dimly-lit old bore, Martin, is feeling the pinch, hope his shit shop closes soon.

He's not picking you up on that demonstrably wrong opinion though is he?  And you know it.

Demonstrability wrong?  Perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how those election results are wrong?

Paul Calf

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 14, 2019, 01:08:21 PM
Oh this is sweet...

Wetherspoons profits drop 19% and its boss is blaming Remainers

Hmm.

QuoteDespite a 7.1% increase in revenue to £889.6m, it was not enough to offset a sharp rise in labour costs after a pay increase for staff in November.

The fall in profits also occurred after higher utility bills and maintenance costs.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 14, 2019, 01:49:38 PM
Demonstrability wrong?  Perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how those election results are wrong?

It's not the results that are wrong, you silly man. It's your interpretation of them that's wrong.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on September 14, 2019, 01:27:08 PM
My principles aren't.  If people want cheap, try supermarkets and keep your hands clean. (Cleanish, anyway.)

Or drink less and patronise a real pub and keep it open.

Supermarkets are fairly shit in this regard, no?

Wetherspoon pubs are awful.  Soulless.  It's only redeeming feature seems to be that it's "cheap".

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 14, 2019, 02:01:24 PM
It's not the results that are wrong, you silly man. It's your interpretation of them that's wrong.

And how is my interoperation of the results wrong?

Buelligan

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 14, 2019, 01:49:38 PM
Demonstrability wrong?

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 14, 2019, 02:05:05 PM
And how is my interoperation of the results wrong?

I don't know about your interoperation, is it like that time you had a stroke?  Otherwise, you could try reading these threads, there are loads and loads of pointers for you.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on September 14, 2019, 02:04:15 PM
Wetherspoon pubs are awful.  Soulless.  It's only redeeming feature seems to be that it's "cheap".

In my experience, they aren't awful. They're cheap and the standard is acceptable. I won't be going again but not because of the quality of the places but because of how he treats his workers.