Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:18:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Thread Seven: More of this shit

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: jobotic on April 12, 2019, 08:52:42 PM
I couldn't give a shit, I don't even understand what you're on about. Just wondered why you love it so. More bemused than bothered.

Of course you will.

ha ha ha, fucking triggered

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on April 12, 2019, 10:55:05 PM

Yeah, of course he is. 

He's not irritated by a Labour supporter saying they intend to vote for Farage or Tommyfuckingrobinson. 

No. 

He's not irritated because Britain, the country he lives in is being made an international laughing stock and also, completely fucked.

No. 

He's triggered because some circular nuisance-poster just mentioned the boiler suits again.  Yes, of course that's it.  You fucking mental dwarf.

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on April 12, 2019, 10:55:05 PM

Heh, and you claim to be aloof from all this shit.

Buelligan

Aloof is actually part of a broken palindrome in his case.

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

I think your teeth are out again.

ETA: nevertheless, I karma your gummy arse.

Twit 2

These threads are the true desolation threads of CaB. I mean, fucking hell.

Hundhoon

the conservative party have plunged the UK into the worse crisis its faced since World War 2.  A corrupt  Etonion, aristocratic, kleptocracy has done this.
if this were France there probably  would have been 1968 style riots by now,

Boris Johnson in his London bubble, was so certain the UK would remain in the EU in 2016, he said he would vote leave in order to enhance his chances of becoming Prime Minister.
Selfish power grab, threw the country under the bus for his own interests, on Brexit day 24th June 2016, after leave won, he looked shellshocked like he had just witnessed a bus full of school children drive off a cliff.

and yet people are talking about this cunt becoming prime minister, does it not make the blood boil? this cant go on.

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 13, 2019, 01:21:28 AM
These threads are the true desolation threads of CaB. I mean, fucking hell.

They really fucking are. It's truly pathetic. Dump the last five years in the 'infantilisation' thread.

Buelligan

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on April 13, 2019, 08:23:56 AM
They really fucking are. It's truly pathetic. Dump the last five years in the 'infantilisation' thread.

Has brexit been going on for only five years?  It seems like longer.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on April 13, 2019, 08:23:56 AM

and it's all biggy's fault, never anyone else's, just biggy's. glad to see last nights post triggered all the right people ( I really shouldn't log on when drunk and do this but it's too easy )

Paul Calf

NoSleep

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on April 13, 2019, 08:57:01 AM
and it's all biggy's fault, never anyone else's, just biggy's. glad to see last nights post triggered all the right people ( I really shouldn't log on when drunk and do this but it's too easy )

It's biggy's fault that he has nailed one of his feet to the floor, but everyone else's for responding to something that is never going to stop circling around the same old same old. It's toxic.

jobotic

The triggered post? It was pretty impressive. You're the King.

Johnny Yesno

I really shouldn't log on when drunk and do this but it's too easy

Chinny reckon.

biggytitbo

Latest polls:

QuoteLab - 24%
Con - 16%
Brexit Party- 15%
UKIP - 14%
Lib Dem - 8%
Green - 8%
Change UK - 7%
SNP/Plaid - 6%
Other - 1%

https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/status/1116985134077620225

Predictably its looking like a disaster for the tories, but the only reason the brexit party/ukip aren't well ahead in first is because they split into 2 parties. Still think its a good idea to have these?

Paul Calf

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 13, 2019, 11:45:08 AM
Still think its a good idea to have these?

Who is this addressed to and why?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 13, 2019, 11:48:24 AM
Still think polls are reliable?

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-there-was-a-referendum-on-britains-membership-of-the-eu-how-would-you-vote-2/

Best have that second ref then, right?

A 2nd referendum once the first one has been implemented yes, a rigged 'confirmatory vote', no.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 13, 2019, 12:09:42 PM
A 2nd referendum once the first one has been implemented yes, a rigged 'confirmatory vote', no.

You keep saying this like the second vote is being held in the same week as the first.  It's several years later.

biggytitbo

Quote from: NoSleep on April 13, 2019, 11:58:23 AM
From the same site, a more recent poll: https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/in-highsight-do-you-think-britain-was-right-or-wrong-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

What these polls show is the only way our remain establishment can force us to remain in the EU is through fear. They will grind people's morale down until they give in and it's clear the strategy is beginning to work. Just drag it out another year and they have it in the bag. But they aren't going to win because they won the argument, they are unable to make a coherent positive case for the EU, they are going to win through fear.

QuoteTherefore, now what do they say? What is the message that comes now? No longer to tell the British people about the goodies that lie there. No longer that. That won't wash – will it? Because the evidence will no longer support it.

So the message, the message that comes out is fear, fear, fear.

Fear because you won't have any food.

Fear of unemployment.

Fear that we've somehow been so reduced as a country that we can no longer, as it were, totter about in the world independent as a nation.

And a constant attrition of our moral.

https://speakola.com/political/peter-shore-brexit-oxford-union-eu-referendum-1975

garnish

We're not even allowed to say we're English now because of project fear.

Replies From View

Project Fear has well and truly got to me in the sense that I have seen all the arguments for leaving the EU and found them to be based on lies and ignorance.

Quote[Project Leave won the first referendum not] because they won the argument, they are unable to make a coherent positive case [against] the EU, they [won] through fear.

biggytitbo

Yes, the idea the UK should be an independent country that makes its own laws and has politicians responsible and accountable for them is really terrifying isn't it.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 13, 2019, 12:44:51 PM
Yes, the idea the UK should be an independent country that makes its own laws and has politicians responsible and accountable for them is really terrifying isn't it.

Already dealt with this so stop repeating it.

jobotic

The EU isn't democratic and we have no say in how it's run.

Anyway here's the polling for the forthcoming elections.

Ffs.

beanheadmcginty

Hands up, who here reckons biggytitbo is a virgin?