Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:55:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Genetically Modified Mongs

Started by Tom U4EA, February 23, 2004, 11:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom U4EA

Don't know if it's been done before - almost certainly - but I don't pay much notice, and my memory's not what it used to be... so do excuse me...

Was thinking just now about Genetically Modified things, and what potential there is out there - I'm sure your monging techniques could come up with some interesting combinations...

I however, could only resort to monging a banana onto a mouse... please do better...

Cerys

I'm not sure I can do better than monging a banana on to a mouse....

Hairy Chin

Heh heh - that's amused me, resulting in stifled titters at this hour.
Wonder what they'd taste like? If you could catch it that is. Pick it up, andthe poor little banana's heart would just beat and beat and beat til it just gave up, then you'd peel back it's skin and feast on the mousey goodness inside. Rich in potassium.

wasp_f15ting

I think prof moriaty / funky gibbon liked this last time around, thought it was named differntly by @assmenster

I'll try and come up with somefing

Funky Gibbon

Ah yes. Better post those for posterity.

JJJJH

Quote from: "Funky Gibbon"

I didn't know Lily Savage was on 'I'm A Celebrity'.

Cerys

I found two mongs from ages ago, that I hadn't finished.  Yay for closure!

Tom U4EA

Hmmzzz... got a bit carried away here...

Smackhead Kangaroo

Is that spraying something out of its arse?

Frinky

Quote from: "Cerys"/newborn.jpg

Jesus Fucking Christ, Cerys.

Cerys

What? <adopts innocent expression>

Rats

turkaroo, half kangaroo, half oven ready turkey.

Cerys

butnut

It also must have some fly DNA in it, as it seems to be able to stick to the side of cliffs.

Cerys

All kangaroos can stick to the side of cliffs.  How else do you explain Einstein's Kangaroo Cliff Continuum Theory?

monkhouse terror

Cerys

Lucky guess?  Lucky guess?!  I'll have you know Einstein put years of effort into the formulation of that theory!  And what thanks does he get?  Bugger all!  Oh, they're all quite happy to go on about the Theory of Relativity, but does anyone acknowledge the fact that the original equation was E=MK squared?  Clearly Einstein was about to launch this on the world when he was thwarted by a malicious typewriter key; for Energy does, indeed, equal Mass times Kangaroos squared!  Pah, I say - pah and thrice pah!

sproggy

Hairy Chin

Okay, it's in GD as well, but I thought it might find comfort with it's mis-shapen brethren in here.

<rolf harris>Poor fella.</rolf harris>

sore bottom mum

Sorry, I've only just discovered the joys of Photoshop.