Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:12:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mick Jagger dead

Started by kalowski, April 05, 2019, 07:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here he is, in triumphal return.

Nowhere Man

mick jagger was nagged with a dagger

Nowhere Man

A staggered mick jagger was murdered by rick's dagger

Blumf

Whilst we're on about this, is there any truth to the stories that Ronnie Wood is an avid collector of Bryophyta?

Before his surgery, Mick answered these questions:

Mick, have you anything to say, pre-surgery, before you go under the anaesthetist's needle?

I'm going to tell you how it's going to be:  I'm going to recover from heart surgery - and it's not the type of anaesthetistic you're injected with.  It's the type you inhale-and it's a triple strength one.

You mean it's a gas-gas-gas?

Couldn't have put it better myself.

NoSleep

Mick is afraid of needles so they're concealing the anaesthetic within a Mars bar within Marianne Faithfull's vajayjay.

Dr Sanchez

Who would have thought Mick would be the first one to start falling apart? Although I'm pretty sure the drummer has been clinically dead for over a decade.

NoSleep

Quote from: Dr Sanchez on April 05, 2019, 08:39:08 PM
Although I'm pretty sure the drummer has been clinically dead for over a decade.

He was good in No Country For Old Men.

kittens

biggytitbo

I can't get no...oxxy...gennnnn.

shiftwork2

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 05, 2019, 09:29:24 PM
I can't get no...oxxy...gennnnn.

That is not up to your usual standard.

Nowhere Man

I guess it's all over now as time is not on his side, and his world's been painted black.

I had no expectations that this would be the last time, miss you already :(

What a draaaaaag it is, getting old.

Looks like he was lying when he said if you start him up, he'd never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non capisco

Mick Jagger is paid millions of pounds a year to leer lasciviously and wiggle his bony arse in front of a crowd. My dad, also a man from Dartford in his 70s, does the same thing in the town centre and gets arrested. Where's the justice in that? One rule for the grammar school boys, another rule for the Medway comprehensives.

shiftwork2

^ Without gushing, you have long been my favourite CaB poster and this post adds 0.5% to your legacy.  Wasted here.

biggytitbo

Mick jagger might be an elderely man but he still has the body of a 20 year old, its going off a bit now though!

Bennett Brauer

I call him Mike to wind him up. You should see his face!

Apparently, some problem with the procedure means Mick needs a blood transfusion, yet there is a work stoppage by staff that work in the storage bank which stocks his blood group. 

Mick told us: 'I can't get 'O', through strike action.'

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on April 06, 2019, 12:57:28 AM
I call him Mike to wind him up. You should see his face!

You should see him when I say Bowie sang better, and was better in the video, for their Dancing in the Streets cover.

Hey, Punk!

Despite the success, it was a messy surgery. The surgeon came away with sticky fingers.

NoSleep

That's because he let it bleed.

Head Gardener

no headstone for the head stone then

He was admitted because he woke with heart pain.  Calling 999, he tried to say he had angina, but the pain was so great, he could only come out with:

'Angi...!  Aaaahhhh-annnnn-gi...!'

They think his coronary arteries got clogged.  Too much brown sugar.

Cold Meat Platter

Never been a fan of his music but I've got a bit of sympathy for the old devil.

Puce Moment

Really hope he pulls and all is well.

Best of luck Mick!

Bazooka

I actually hope he doesn't pull through, (no offence Michael), out of spite for him inspiring that audio leprosy song by Maroon 5.

machotrouts

R.I.P. to the guy from 'Esther's rotten goo. (The Hardest Ever)'

E.D.I.T.: what the FUCK has happened here

the
the
Esther's rotten goo
Esther's rotten goo.
the