Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:52:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Lloyd?

Started by Noddy Tomkey, April 05, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noddy Tomkey

Noddy Tomkey

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on April 06, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
Clive Lloyd
Frank Lloyd Shite
David Lloyd George Formby
Roger Lloyd Pack

I haven't the time to get into this. Thanks for taking part.

Norton Canes

Lloyd Mangram of course

Mr Banlon

Quote from: studpuppet on April 06, 2019, 11:23:26 AM
Disallowed. In fact, along with Greg(g) Wallace there seems to be a theme with Masterchef hosts not being able to spell their own names.
https://youtu.be/rn4ARM_RFAk?t=1186

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on April 06, 2019, 10:03:25 AM
Lloyd Grossman's awful pasta sauces.

Actually he doesn't have a second L in his first name so cannot be included in this picnic, cheers x

Replies From View

My own preference is for Lloyd Llewelyn Bowen or "Lloyd Parker Bowels" as he is known outside of the series Changing Lloyds.

Not to be mixed up with the singer Lloyd Foster Jenkins, of course!

Captain Crunch

Ian Drunken Smurf

Spanking Group - but Neol Edmonds disagrees.

Mr Banlon

monkfromhavana

DrGreggles

Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Jittlebags

Why isn't this double barelled. Honestly, it's one rule for American ex-tennis stars and another one for plummy voiced, nanny loving, borderline far-right Tory twats.

Flatulent Fox

Lloyd Grossman>Andrew Lloyd Wegger
Siân Lloyd>Lloyd Grossman
(These are just based on me rating them as a theoretical nextdoor neighbor:
                                                                                                                          LG would keep his garden in superb condition,also lowkey social gatherings.A good host
                                                                                                                          ALW would be a noisey bast with his late night drum and bass experiments.Serial refuse collection forgettor
                                                                                                                          SL would be nice enough,just don't mention the weather to her.The neighborhood pot head.

See:

Don't pester Siân about the weather because apparently she fkn hates talking about the weather.