Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:05:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I don't believe people who say they've bonked on a plane

Started by Bazooka, April 06, 2019, 09:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

A handjob or a well placed finger under a cloth or coat, or hell even the perfume brocher sure, but to have the fortitude to do a proper rogering in the toilets and emerge in sync, I just don't buy it.

kittens

i had Sex with Brinty Speers on her private jet . do you believe that.

Bazooka

Shit Good Nose

As evidenced in Vegas Vacation there simply isn't enough room in conventional plane khazis to do any kind of fucking.

thraxx

On the ground maybe while it's at 30000 feet? The slipstream would rip them of the roof of the cabin.

thenoise

Maybe toilets are bigger transatlantic first class, I dunno.

Toilets are a pretty unsexy place to fuck tho, it'll smell like old man shit and they'll be an old granny with diarrhoea banging on the door to be let in.

kittens

i haven't had Sex on a plane but I've had a wank on a coach

I've had a hand job on a coach and shagged someone on a ferry. Tried the plane but there was so many people and kids around, it's not really something to do on a long haul flight. Was off-putting and when I was balancing myself against the sink thing, the pissy little jets of water went on my hand. Actually lost my temper. Worst was people looking when we came out shortly after having failed, pure contempt. They were quite right. One of the least erotica experiences of my life.

imitationleather

I had a shit on a plane coming back from Iceland that was so un-erotic I don't think I could get an erection on any type of aircraft ever again.

biggytitbo

Never believe anyone who uses the word 'bonk'.

I had sex on a plane once, almost took the top layer of my skin off!

Cuellar

It'd be absolutely disgusting and apparent to everyone if you did. A sweaty little toilet, thrusting away, you'd work up a horror of a stink and then have to go back and sit down next to some poor sod for the remaining 8 hours of your flight.

Still, worth a try.

greenman

Quote from: Cuellar on April 06, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
It'd be absolutely disgusting and apparent to everyone if you did. A sweaty little toilet, thrusting away, you'd work up a horror of a stink and then have to go back and sit down next to some poor sod for the remaining 8 hours of your flight.

Still, worth a try.

On easyjet it would help plot out the smell of the inflight meals.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: kittens on April 06, 2019, 10:23:26 AM
i haven't had Sex on a plane but I've had a wank on a coach

Wanking on a Megabus.  Somewhere near Cleethorpes. 
Desolation. 

studpuppet

Quote from: Default to the negative on April 06, 2019, 01:29:08 PM
Oh I'm sure there are a few people who've managed it.

Not many have tried it with the pilot though.

Sebastian Cobb

One of my mates claims he's had a wank on a long nighttime drive. I can believe that.

Loads of people wank on the M1.  I've seen at least 10 people wanking near junction 43

Glebe

I don't believe people who say they've seen Snakes on a Plane.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Glebe on April 06, 2019, 10:40:24 PM
I don't believe people who say they've seen Snakes on a Plane.

Tell me about it!  Like everyone else, I've never seen the film but what I can tell you is that I'm tired of these motherfucking pretenders saying "I'm tired of these motherfucking insert-thing-you're-sick-of-here on this motherfucking plane" on this motherfucking plane.