Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:22:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum page moving up two scrolls.

Started by Hey, Punk!, April 06, 2019, 09:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, Punk!

Absolutely love it, my CaB visits wouldn't be complete without clicking on the wrong page at least 7 times.

Bazooka

Your probably only going to end up in a brexit thread anyway.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Hey, Punk! on April 06, 2019, 09:56:12 AM
Absolutely love it, my CaB visits wouldn't be complete without clicking on the wrong page at least 7 times.

Doesn't happen to me on this forum, but when I used to use adblock plus (I've since fucked it off for being slow a snail wading through treacle) when I visited a proboards forum - no matter how long I waited, when I clicked a link the page always lurched downwards due to some additional content loading, causing me to click on the wrong page.  There's one proboards forum I know that has the forum rules as a pinned post at the top and it's been visited thousands of times.  I'm sure nobody gives much of a toss about the thread but I must've clicked the bloody thing at least a thousand times myself, so I assume others have done the same.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Bazooka on April 06, 2019, 09:57:43 AM
Your probably only going to end up in a brexit thread anyway.

It's "probley"

samadriel

Quote from: Hey, Punk! on April 06, 2019, 09:56:12 AM

Fucken A, I am constantly clicking on the wrong subforum because of the delayed loading of the donate-y thing.

Dex Sawash

CaB often responds to what I wanted to click, not what I actually click.
At bottom of thread I will accidentally click 'go up' instead of the number for the next page in the thread but the next page loads anyway. Same with accidentally hitting a user name instead of the 'new' icon, I'll get the new post.
Thanks Barry/Samsung/Google
Thabungle.

Hey, Punk!

No disrespect btw Barry, we all need the pennies.