Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:49:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Joe Biden criticised for being a handsy creep [split topic]

Started by Twed, March 30, 2019, 12:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

Biden's fucked.

He has no chance. The DNC is going to have to funnel money through Booker, Harris, O'Rourke etc. and hope one of those candidates stick, or else it's Bernie time.

Urinal Cake

Biden always was a bit iffy regarding his interactions with women Parks and Rec PR aside. O'Rourke is like a Biden surrogate. Comparatively less experience with policy and politics but more experience acting like a respectful man around women.

Mister Six

Yeah there's fucking reels and reels of Biden weirdness. You could put together a supercut of every time he was odd with a woman and it would run to about 15 hours.

sponk

Quote from: Twed on March 30, 2019, 12:01:08 AM
https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

Biden's fucked.

Even though the current President survived the Access Hollywood tape and a dozen allegations, I completely agree. It shows what an anomaly Trump is that he could survive that, but Biden almost certainly wont survive this.

By the by, the thing i found most disturbing about that encounter was the fact that Joe didn't say anything at all. Creepy as fuck.

sponk

Quote from: Mister Six on March 30, 2019, 03:43:11 AM
Yeah there's fucking reels and reels of Biden weirdness. You could put together a supercut of every time he was odd with a woman or girl and it would run to about 150 hours.

FTFY

Mister Six

"Let me/us be clear" is a massive red flag that a politician is about to say or write some absolute fucking shite.

Twed

Have you seen his announcement video with him bouncing and rambling like a toddler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xte3HvB5Nog

It's ridiculous. I hate him. His platform is white privilege. He is able to do this, and is a vector for the centre-right to keep their thing intact.

I'm not a fan of talk show satire, but Jimmy Fallon nailed it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDQ-Q4kW5Y

chveik

Quote from: Twed on March 31, 2019, 04:46:29 AM
Have you seen his announcement video with him bouncing and rambling like a toddler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xte3HvB5Nog

"the last great hope of earth". fucking hell.

I'd vote for Trump over that guy any day, even if it meant literally setting up the machine gun turrets from Aliens at the Mexican border. The lesser of two evils, honestly.

Edit I don't mean that, just thought I should say because it's not even so absurd as to be cheap shock humour  It's probably going to happen soon.

Urinal Cake

He's the left equivalent of Marco Rubio. A good first impression and superficial charm that hides a vacant-eyed careerist. That and fucking Mum-Ra  looks good next to Ted Cruz.

Let's dispel once for and all = Let us be clear

At least he should be a good punching bag as an establishment proxy to avoid cries of racism and sexism levelled at Booker and Harris.

Twed

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 31, 2019, 07:37:45 AM
At least he should be a good punching bag as an establishment proxy to avoid cries of racism and sexism levelled at Booker and Harris.
Yep. Him being the main opposition to a left-wing candidate would dispel the identity argument. Biden even better, as he is an old white man, and can be relied on to lick a toddler's face at one of his rallies and tank everything, just when it's all too late to fly in somebody else.

Twed

Who would have predicted that the mainstream media and middle aged wealthy #feminists don't want to believe a woman accusing Biden of being creepy?

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1112365667641106437

The thread replies. Amazing.

Twed

Who would believe that Biden would ever be creepy around a woman?

Twed

Is this even the real world anymore?  There are a million fucking video clips of him brazenly doing the thing he has been accused of.

Urinal Cake

Let us dispel with the fiction once and for all that the left is any less protective of an old sexist white man 'we' like. Biden has to  be out he has a legacy to protect.

At least with Trump what the public knew was talk.

Twed

Quote from: Urinal Cake on April 01, 2019, 12:36:31 AM
Let us dispel the notion once and for all that the left is any less protective of an old sexist white man 'we' like.
Who?

Twed

Oh okay. I was confused as I don't think most people consider them "the left".

Mister Six

QuoteBrian Krassenstein‏ @krassenstein I'm making this thread knowing full well that it may piss some people off.  I don't care.  Every day there are thousands of sex assaults in the US.  Every day thousands of women are traumatized.  Kissing someone on the cheek (or head) as a greeting, is a greeting, not sex assault

"Kissing someone on the head is a greeting." - Krassenstein #2

Twed

He should spend tomorrow greeting women that way all day then.

"...but if a 73-year-old grandpa greets a woman with a kiss on her head..." - Krassenstein #2

"For the record, I don't kiss women on their heads when I meet them nor smell their hair..." - Krassenstein #2

"You are wrong.  Kissing someone's head definitely is not a "sexual act" by any legal definition." - Krassenstein #1

one of those little Krassenstein fellas follows me on twitter

Twed

Is it possible to transmit a disease to him over Twitter?

Twed

Can somebody please travel forward in time and show me the history books that describe the insanity of our current era? I want to find comfort in the pithy name they give to these dark times.

Mr. Internet

Hoping this is going to be short-lived, the Glitch Age?