Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:07:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Joe Biden criticised for being a handsy creep [split topic]

Started by Twed, March 30, 2019, 12:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

chveik

Twed

So excited to discover this clip of Beto shilling on the part of his property developer father in law as residents they are bullying express their fears: https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1112424759231426567

Just knowing that this exists, ready to be deployed to take the bastard down several pegs at the opportune moment. It's beautiful. Every establishment candidate has a damning scandal of some kind. This is what you get when your pool of candidates is a cesspit.

Paul Calf

Twed

Oh good, the old "I don't understand cause and effect" argument.

You know the good thing here is that somebody's twattiness has been documented in video to prevent further twattiness. I think you'd prefer it if shitty people could just get away with everything, as long as you never have to see people being energised about anything. I know that tears you up.

Urinal Cake

I think Biden is dead weight in this race so this scandal should stop him.

On the other hand O'Rourke, Harris and to a lesser extent Booker are the annointed so I expect they'll get an easy ride by the media, DNC and most people. Out of these three Booker could take it to Trump.

They'll get an easier ride then Sanders and Gabbard because they really threaten the established order in their own way.

The worry I have is Warren will do well in the primaries then crash and burn when it comes to Trump.

This Russiagate thing has blown up in the Dems faces. Trump's been reinvogarated. Trump's  base can now claim anything is a deep state conspiracy. Most of Democracy candidates have lost credibility. But also any negative news can't just be blamed on Russian misinformation and bots.

Trump four more years

Paul Calf

Quote from: Twed on April 01, 2019, 06:37:36 AM
Oh good, the old "I don't understand cause and effect" argument.

You know the good thing here is that somebody's twattiness has been documented in video to prevent further twattiness. I think you'd prefer it if shitty people could just get away with everything, as long as you never have to see people being energised about anything. I know that tears you up.

How well you know me.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 01, 2019, 06:27:46 AM
Yeah. Thank fuck that happened, eh?

I don't think this is a fair interpretation of what Twed meant.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Mister Six on March 31, 2019, 04:35:14 AM
"Let me/us be clear" is a massive red flag that a politician is about to say or write some absolute fucking shite.

It's about as trite and tepid and most statements by most politicians.

Twed

FEC filing reports show that Kamala and Booker have raised the most money. Given that they have very little grassroots support: eww. Please remember next time you look at these two people that they are actively working at selling power and influence to rich people.

sponk

Rethinking the Biden stuff after browsing this viral twitter thread. It's not sexual assault, is it? It's just Biden being clumsy and over-affection. We'd have to believe BJ was actively getting a sexual kick out of what he was doing for it to be considered sexual assault, but that seems unlikely to me.

I mean, it doesn't have to be sexual assault to be creepy as hell

Also I don't think that anyone is saying that it's sexual assault?

sponk

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on April 03, 2019, 09:15:28 PM
I mean, it doesn't have to be sexual assault to be creepy as hell

No of course not, and a  lot of it is creepy to me., I hate being touched by any strangers.  Not sure if it's a generational or cultural thing to Biden. Obviously in certain parts of the world giving a thumbs up, or showing your hair (if you're a woman) in public is seen as grossly offensive. It's perspective really.

What generation and culture does Biden come from where it was okay to sneak up on a woman from behind and bury your nose in their hair for a good sniff?

Thursday

Same generation that thinks it's okay to grab them by the pussy obviously.

Blumf

This Biden thing has been a regular part of the whole Pizzagate and Qanon scenes that I'm surprised that nobody in Democrat Central hasn't had a quiet, yet firm, word with Joe.

Yet again, the Dems leave an open goal for the far right.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: sponk on April 03, 2019, 09:11:37 PM
Rethinking the Biden stuff after browsing this viral twitter thread. It's not sexual assault, is it? It's just Biden being clumsy and over-affection. We'd have to believe BJ was actively getting a sexual kick out of what he was doing for it to be considered sexual assault, but that seems unlikely to me.
Since there's no court room it's what victims take it as and what you would find acceptable. Men's Rea isn't a factor. Those at the end of Biden range from happy to disgusted. He's a creep that you wouldn't want hanging around your young daughter.

The lengths to defend a above average old white man. I hear it's because Biden grew up in a certain age and culture. Where's all the other men doing this? If he was a minority he'd be getting the talk about accepting mainstream consensus and how society has progressed.

Twed

At best it shows that Biden is way out of touch and arrogant enough to not really think it matters. This alone makes him a terrible candidate for POTUS in 2019.

Anyway, I've learned from Twitter that this is all Bernie Sanders's's's fault somehow.

HairKissGate is a false flag engineered by the Biden campaign itself to make the focus of his gross unfitness for office this tabloid distraction rather than his decades of being a corrupt oligarch.

Pdine

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on April 04, 2019, 12:05:46 AM
HairKissGate is a false flag engineered by the Biden campaign itself to make the focus of his gross unfitness for office this tabloid distraction rather than his decades of being a corrupt oligarch.

...and let's not forget his acknowledged plagiarism of Neil Kinnock.

Let's not forget that he mishandled the Thomas hearings.

ZoyzaSorris

Anyone posted this rather  brilliant takedown of Buttigieg? https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

We'd have nothing to look forward to  but these kind of vacuous non-entities politely stamping on our faces forever if it wasn't for Corbs.

Mister Six

Quote from: Blumf on April 03, 2019, 09:31:36 PM
This Biden thing has been a regular part of the whole Pizzagate and Qanon scenes that I'm surprised that nobody in Democrat Central hasn't had a quiet, yet firm, word with Joe.

These videos have been doing the rounds for years. Last time was after his long, weird, uncomfortable hug with Clinton in the run up to  the 2016 election: https://www.ajc.com/news/national/joe-biden-awkward-hug-with-hillary-clinton-the-gift-that-keeps-giving/a4BiZWFoTjBxYogxqf81lO/

That story mentions some more inappropriate behaviour from the previous year, involving Ash Carter's wife.

Regardless of how rapey his behaviour is or isn't, or what his intentions were or weren't, it clearly makes him an inappropriate pick for leader of the USA at any time - and especially following PussyGate and the #MeToo movement.

Twed

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on April 04, 2019, 03:27:14 PM
Anyone posted this rather  brilliant takedown of Buttigieg? https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

We'd have nothing to look forward to  but these kind of vacuous non-entities politely stamping on our faces forever if it wasn't for Corbs.
"Could he become the first millennial president/could he become the first gay president". It really is amazing how centrists will use "firsts" as a way of justifying shit candidates. "The first president called Kevin who came from Pittsburgh"

biggytitbo

This thing about Biden groping every woman and child he's ever met overshadows the insanity of even contemplating having a super establishment friendly insider elderly white guy as a candidate in 2020.

garnish

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 04, 2019, 10:24:17 PM
This thing about Biden groping every woman and child he's ever met overshadows the insanity of even contemplating having a super establishment friendly insider elderly white guy as a candidate in 2020.

Thanks Biggy no one else got that this was the thing so that's super helpful.

Squink

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 04, 2019, 10:24:17 PM
the insanity of even contemplating having a super establishment friendly insider elderly white guy as a candidate in 2020.

I'd love to believe this is the case, but I do think that an insanely large amount of Americans on both sides of the divide want an establishment-elderly-white-guy as their president.

hedgehog90

Vic Berger's Biden supercut is worth watching:

https://youtu.be/s1p9lVmOnzo

And he's the supposed frontrunner for the dem nominee?
Well fuck. Trump winning 2020 seems inevitable at this point.

Dex Sawash

Cuellar

Bloody love Vic Berger.

Why are all American politicians (or at least ones that are considered 'frontrunners') so old. Imagine Dennis Skinner being PM.