Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:15:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tim Curry passes away

Started by Default to the negative, April 06, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

I think they are funny.  The threads come in daft flurries and unless you've been away for a while there's little chance of real misunderstanding, even if it is for those few seconds.  There's no coldness and the OP in each case seems pretty invested in the fake premise not being true for as long as possible.  Long live morbid humour I say.

Deyv

I liked it when people said nice things about Tim Curry, and I hadn't seen that SPACE clip before so, in a way, it was worth it for me.
Also looking forward to being able to join in the Gabriel Knight thread that has sprung out, but I haven't finished the game. Intend to!

Dex Sawash

At least it isn't Tim Reid, I always think Tim Curry is Tim Reid

Hey, Punk!

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 07, 2019, 01:29:26 AM
I think they are funny.  The threads come in daft flurries and unless you've been away for a while there's little chance of real misunderstanding, even if it is for those few seconds.  There's no coldness and the OP in each case seems pretty invested in the fake premise not being true for as long as possible.  Long live morbid humour I say.

I NEARLY DID BIG CRY ;_;

poo

Carry on with these threads please.

Replies From View

If you're going to continue with these threads you can have me with my clothes off in this temperature.