Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:41:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

hello I am your new forum admin

Started by garnish, April 06, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garnish

Message me if you would like me to ban anyone, I'll do it

Replies From View

Hello garnish I would like you to send five photos of your cock to Barry Admin please.

Hey, Punk!

ban that Hey, Punk! he's a right cunt

king_tubby

biggytitbo

Replies From View

Hi garnish just wondered if you wouldn't mind taking the scaffolding away from Big Ben as the tourists are getting a bit frisky or whatever the word is.

Cheers!  x

garnish

Quote from: Replies From View on April 06, 2019, 08:47:46 PM
Hi garnish just wondered if you wouldn't mind taking the scaffolding away from Big Ben as the tourists are getting a bit frisky or whatever the word is.

Cheers!  x

Big ben = big dick energy

Replies From View

garnish

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Lovely Eggs consider rewrite to the opening tune from their 2018 album.
This thread's not very good , btw.

Replies From View

Quote from: garnish on April 06, 2019, 09:22:40 PM
No the tourists are too strong

Well then I regard you the shittest admin this board has ever encountered in all its history.

garnish

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 06, 2019, 09:26:15 PM
The Lovely Eggs consider rewrite to the opening tune from their 2018 album.

24 hour ban

Replies From View

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 06, 2019, 09:26:15 PM

That's a coincidence isn't it because you eat yoghurt that is made of deposed anuses.

St_Eddie

I could never accept leadership from anyone who doesn't know how to apply the correct aspect ratio on their avatar image.  If you can't even do that, then how is anyone supposed to have faith in your ability to govern an online forum, much less a forum populated by arseholes like me?!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Very much a H S Art thread this one, I feel. Quite frankly, am surprised it's not been transferred there already. Hey, Barry, are you taking your eyes off the ball? ;)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Replies From View

Hello new admin I have a new question for you because I like to meet something new with something else new, it's just a thing I do

I wonder how many times you'd like to take a series of buses from Orpington to Morden from 2am onwards for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Cheers x

Gregory Torso

Hey can you give me the keys to Replies From View's account? I want to cause mayhem and pretend to be him for a while.

H-O-W-L

I've heard people say "HALLO I'M YOUR NEW NEIGHBOUR" in a jokey way as if it's referencing something. Is it a reference I've missed or is it just based on the joke of someone unpleasant being one's new neighbour?

idunnosomename

hi admin. can i sing rock n roll part II or is that not allowed anymore. thank you.

garnish

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 06, 2019, 10:29:54 PM
Hey can you give me the keys to Replies From View's account? I want to cause mayhem and pretend to be him for a while.

It is done.

garnish

Quote from: H-O-W-L on April 06, 2019, 10:33:43 PM
I've heard people say "HALLO I'M YOUR NEW NEIGHBOUR" in a jokey way as if it's referencing something. Is it a reference I've missed or is it just based on the joke of someone unpleasant being one's new neighbour?

Its from the yellow pages advert

garnish

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 06, 2019, 10:34:47 PM
hi admin. can i sing rock n roll part II or is that not allowed anymore. thank you.

hi

thenoise

yeah but what forum though lol!!!!1

Replies From View

Quote from: thenoise on April 07, 2019, 06:42:50 AM
yeah but what forum though lol!!!!1

That forum about how rape was analysed in the 16th century.

Cerys