Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Johnny Vegas has early-onset Alzheimer's charity gigs lined up

Started by Twed, April 07, 2019, 05:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Sebastian Cobb

Are you proud of this?

Do you think it's representative of your best work?

pancreas

It's such a shame because if he'd left the last four words off the thread title, we would have thought Vegas actually had a bad disease, but then we would have discovered that we were wrong when we opened the thread. Such a wasted opportunity to make people laugh, and on CaB of all places.

Sin Agog

He should blow them off and then say he did them. Money for nothing.

It would have been better if you'd made the big reveal, 'all throughout 1999.'

Cuellar

Quote from: pancreas on April 07, 2019, 05:09:07 PM
It's such a shame because if he'd left the last four words off the thread title, we would have thought Vegas actually had a bad disease, but then we would have discovered that we were wrong when we opened the thread. Such a wasted opportunity to make people laugh, and on CaB of all places.

No, I think this would have been a low down trick and what's more in bad taste. As it is I'm happy for the information.

Twed

Quote from: pancreas on April 07, 2019, 05:09:07 PM
I really wish I had thought of that. Gah