Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:04:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever lost it?

Started by grassbath, April 07, 2019, 09:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grassbath

Have you ever intentionally or unintentionally cultivated a period of madness minora or mentalness majora? Shunned society, shirked responsibility, shoved companionship, shunted normality? Toenail clippings in the fridge? Jars of piss stored all around? Smoking crack and watching the Alien Quadrilogy box set over and over? Listening to harsh noise and putting your ear right up to the speaker? Recording yourself screaming on Audacity? Getting recorded screaming in the park by the kids on their camera phones? Less extreme examples where you nonetheless felt your sanity for one frighteningly comfortable period slip through your hands like a greased ropeslength and the warp and weft of reality surge up close to reveal to the naked eye an endless parade of tiny pinholes to nothing?

Write them down! Eventually, cheered by the undoubtedly hearty and frivolous responses received, I may pen my own life-affirming dispatch from the void!

Or don't!

BlodwynPig

Why do you think we spend our time on CaB?

grassbath

Twit 2

Two short voluntary stays in psychiatric hospitals in my early 20s. Wouldn't recommend.

In one right now, literally haven't left the house in 6 months

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 07, 2019, 10:35:32 PM
Two short voluntary stays in psychiatric hospitals in my early 20s. Wouldn't recommend.

I say telescopic dampers I mean short voluntary stays

Twit 2